Has America Became the Modern Day "Sodom and Gomorrah"?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Now, back in the days of Abraham, there were two cities named Sodom and Gomorrah. The people who lived there had turned away from God. They didn’t care about God. They didn’t care about doing what was good and right. In fact, they did just the opposite. They thought it was great fun to do what is wrong. Or should i have said, is it on its way to being?

Last edited:
No. God hasnt destroyed us and He wont destroy all of us. Because there are righteous among us. We will simply be gathered out from the wicked and the wicked will face their own consequences.

Now, back in the days of Abraham, there were two cities named Sodom and Gomorrah. The people who lived there had turned away from God. They didn’t care about God. They didn’t care about doing what was good and right. In fact, they did just the opposite. They thought it was great fun to do what is wrong. Or should i have said, is it on its way to being?

Don't worry. For one, there is no magical god.

For another, it's a mistake to assume that those that follow that magical god are "good and right". Actually, they seem to be some of the worst. Remember, many of these people say, "Without god, what's to keep us from murder and rape and robbery?" Does anyone believe that the magical god wants those in heaven? People that are just a single crisis in faith away from "murder, robbery and rape"?

The Homosexual agenda people are trying very hard to turn America into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. They have people in positions of power, and influence, that are
trying to change laws, and to bring about a society where homosexual marriage, and
sexual free for all type mentality would be the norm.

It has not happened yet, but they will keep trying until they achieve their goal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKFLrTYKIXk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKFLrTYKIXk[/ame]

Forum List

Back