Harvey Weinstein ties to Clinton, Obama run deep

Liberals are such hypocritical pieces of shit.

article-2540727-1AB7438100000578-462_634x425.jpg

The strange thing about the H'wood protection racket is that H'wood is everything the democrat party claims to abhor and yet they support the craziness. Last year democrats were against corporate power and the disparity of wealth and yet Hollywood exists as a symbol of the disparity of wealth and flaunts it. Hollywood wealth is built on corporations and yet democrats rail against banks and builders and leave the fantasy world alone. It's all about money of course. Hypocrite actors contribute to left wing causes while they allegedly prey on pretty young girls (and boys) while they are protected by the MSM and the democrat party. It's time for a federal prosecutor to examine credible allegations of serial sexual abuse in the Hollywood corporate world just like they would any other corporate entity.

Can't stand her.

And those hollywood elites, the A-listers, the cream of the crop, thee shakers and money makers who claim "I didn't know" are completely full of shit. Totally. They knew and they did nothing, they said nothing, they went along for the ride. I hope California breaks off and they all drown in their hedonistic hell.

Weinstein ties to Clinton, Obama run deep

9a3950f1f97f8165fb8f0ff442a9f9eb.jpg

I would say this is just the beginning......we ALL know that the Left tends to implode under it's own scandalous weight sooner or later.

Clinton, Obama what did they know and when did they know it...:eusa_think:

n-HARVEY-WEINSTEIN-OBAMA-628x314.jpg

Hillary+Clinton+Harvey+Weinstein+TIME+100+h7jzojpQHJql.jpg

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned following newly published reports alleging that he physically abused his two ex-wives.

Porter resigned from his position on Wednesday, the White House confirmed.

Porter’s ex-wife, Jennifer Willoughby, said he emotionally, mentally and physically abused her, according to a report in The Daily Mail. After getting into an argument with her in 2010, Porter allegedly pulled her from the shower by the shoulders and yelled at her.

Colbie Holderness, Porter’s first wife, alleged that he punched her in 2005.

“He threw me down on the bed and punched me in the face,” Holderness told The Intercept. “I think he was shocked that he had lost control to that extent.”

Holderness provided photos to the publication showing a black eye she said she sustained during the incident.

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/961130828804902913
Ryan Grim

✔@ryangrim

Senior White House aide Rob Porter physically assaulted two ex-wives, they tell @theintercept. Full story to come in the morning.

His first wife, Colbie Holderness, provided these photos from a vacation they took together in Florence, Italy:

1:53 AM - Feb 7, 2018

I would say this is just the beginning......we ALL know that the Left tends to implode under it's own scandalous weight sooner or later.

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned following newly published reports alleging that he physically abused his two ex-wives.

Porter’s ex-wife, Jennifer Willoughby, said he emotionally, mentally and physically abused her, according to a report in The Daily Mail. After getting into an argument with her in 2010, Porter allegedly pulled her from the shower by the shoulders and yelled at her.

“He threw me down on the bed and punched me in the face,” Holderness told The Intercept. “I think he was shocked that he had lost control to that extent.”

Holderness provided photos to the publication showing a black eye she said she sustained during the incident.

Ryan Grim

✔@ryangrim

Senior White House aide Rob Porter physically assaulted two ex-wives, they tell @theintercept. Full story to come in the morning.

His first wife, Colbie Holderness, provided these photos from a vacation they took together in Florence, Italy:

He is a bad person.

Ryan Grim

✔@ryangrim

He is a bad person.

And this isn't the first guy Trump hired who abuses women

https://nypost.com/2016/03/29/trump-campaign-manager-arrested-for-battery-of-female-reporter/

CdNWzntWAAESzuG.jpg

Ryan Grim

✔@ryangrim

He is a bad person.

And this isn't the first guy Trump hired who abuses women

https://nypost.com/2016/03/29/trump-campaign-manager-arrested-for-battery-of-female-reporter/

CdNWzntWAAESzuG.jpg

Yes, by transitive property, Trump is really the woman beater, we know.

He should be impeached and executed, we know.

Forum List

Back