Harvard university hosts anal sex workshop

If you don't want to put things in your butt you are stupid and certainly don't belong at Harvard.
If you don't want to put things in your butt you are stupid and certainly don't belong at Harvard.
Let me see if I got this correct?
If you don't want to put things in your butt, you are stupid? correct?
So if you do want to put things in your butt, then you do belong at Harvard?

I can see a future outbreak of HIV showing up at Harvard, real soon...

Actually, with the information made available by these seminars and workshops, you can expect HIV rates to drop. Safe sex is one of the things emphasized.

And while you are getting things straight, you quoted some bullshit. "If you don't want to put things in your butt, you are stupid? correct?" was invented by someone. The speakers at the seminars never, to my knowledge, said anything of the kind.

People who refuse to put things in their butt are abstinent. You follow that far. It was a PRESENTER, who was obviously a speaker that made the statement.

You are trying to parse so closely that you are losing focus. Anal sex is very personal, saying that someone who doesn't want gerbils up their ass is stupid is YOUR decision. Not held by everyone. The purpose of this workshop is to make people doubt their decision to refuse to put "things" in their butt. Maybe they should get a fistula. It might be fun.

No one who refuses anal sex should be referred to as either abstinent or stupid. Nor should it be peddled as beneficial. It's a perversion of sex like S&M, bondage, furries, dressing up like an infant, exhibitionism. All part of human sexuality but refusing is certainly not stupid nor abstinent. YOU are probably abstinent in one or more forms of exotic sexuality.

Actually, with the information made available by these seminars and workshops, you can expect HIV rates to drop. Safe sex is one of the things emphasized.

And while you are getting things straight, you quoted some bullshit. "If you don't want to put things in your butt, you are stupid? correct?" was invented by someone. The speakers at the seminars never, to my knowledge, said anything of the kind.

People who refuse to put things in their butt are abstinent. You follow that far. It was a PRESENTER, who was obviously a speaker that made the statement.

You are trying to parse so closely that you are losing focus. Anal sex is very personal, saying that someone who doesn't want gerbils up their ass is stupid is YOUR decision. Not held by everyone. The purpose of this workshop is to make people doubt their decision to refuse to put "things" in their butt. Maybe they should get a fistula. It might be fun.

No one who refuses anal sex should be referred to as either abstinent or stupid. Nor should it be peddled as beneficial. It's a perversion of sex like S&M, bondage, furries, dressing up like an infant, exhibitionism. All part of human sexuality but refusing is certainly not stupid nor abstinent. YOU are probably abstinent in one or more forms of exotic sexuality.

I guess if you redefine "abstinence" you might have a point.

Do you really think people who dislike anal sex would be attending a seminar on Anal Sex?

Do you really think people who dislike anal sex would be attending a seminar on Anal Sex?

Not many because only about 50 people went to this one. But, yes I can definitely see someone badgered into attending. After all a boyfriend might be dragged into attending a foot fetish workshop where they will be taught the proper attention to, and licking of toes. Only stupid people are toe abstinent.

Last edited:

Not many because only about 50 people went to this one. But, yes I can definitely see someone badgered into attending.

If someone is so spineless as to attend a seminar on something they dislike, they can certainly be badgered into do other things.

And attending the seminar gives them information. That is it. They are not required to have anal sex. They are not anally raped at the seminar.

Also, these seminars and events tend to have a cost. So your mythical someone who was badgered, paid to attend.

As for there being only 50 people, these events usually have numerous seminars and lectures going on at the same time. People pick the ones they want to attend.

But this does show the insanity of the people demeaning these seminars. At least 2 threads and a few hundred posts ridiculing and saying the seminar should not happen. While 50 people actually went.

Not many because only about 50 people went to this one. But, yes I can definitely see someone badgered into attending.

If someone is so spineless as to attend a seminar on something they dislike, they can certainly be badgered into do other things.

And attending the seminar gives them information. That is it. They are not required to have anal sex. They are not anally raped at the seminar.

Also, these seminars and events tend to have a cost. So your mythical someone who was badgered, paid to attend.

As for there being only 50 people, these events usually have numerous seminars and lectures going on at the same time. People pick the ones they want to attend.

But this does show the insanity of the people demeaning these seminars. At least 2 threads and a few hundred posts ridiculing and saying the seminar should not happen. While 50 people actually went.

The seminar should not have happened because it is inappropriate to an institution of higher learning that used to be respectable. Yes. People pay to attend events they don't want to attend all the time. Ask any guy who paid to see a chick flick that they didn't want to see.

When is the BJ seminar ? They could make it sound more official by calling it Cum Bubbling 102 .Do they cost extra or is included in the lil dirbags 50 grand tuition ?

The seminar should not have happened because it is inappropriate to an institution of higher learning that used to be respectable. Yes. People pay to attend events they don't want to attend all the time. Ask any guy who paid to see a chick flick that they didn't want to see.

It should not have happened according to you. But why not? Is someone harmed? Why is Harvard to blame for seminars they did not pay for or even put on? The entire event is sponsoered by outside sources and run by students. The university simply rents them the space.

When is the BJ seminar ? They could make it sound more official by calling it Cum Bubbling 102 .Do they cost extra or is included in the lil dirbags 50 grand tuition ?

All of the events during Sex Week, indeed the entire event of Sex Week, is run by students and sponsored by outside sources. It is not part of any curriculum at Harvard.

Forum List

Back