Harvard professor Dershowitz says Media Matters has crossed line 'into anti-semitism'

Accusing supporters of Israel of having divided loyalties is Standard Operating Procedure for the more asinine anti semites. They really don't care if the person getting accused is jewish or not. I have got more than my share of it here, even though I am not jewish.

It is not anti semitic in itself, but it is a symptom of the stupid that is anti semitism.

It is also a technique of those who can't argue the point, so they must find some way of making the person with the facts shut up.

Harvard University professor Alan Dershowitz alleged Friday that Media Matters has "crossed the line into anti-semitism" by tolerating an employee who uses charged language to criticize supporters of Israel.
Dershowitz, a liberal Democrat who is a staunch supporter of Israel, first started speaking out against the liberal media watchdog group last month. He went further in an interview on Fox News, saying Friday that Media Matters has crossed the line into "bigotry."

The professor directed his complaints at one staffer in particular, M.J. Rosenberg, for downplaying the Iranian nuclear threat and repeatedly employing the term "Israel firster" -- an epithet that implies somebody's loyalties are to Israel before America.

Read more: Harvard Professor Dershowitz Says Media Matters Has Crossed Line 'into Anti-semitism' | Fox News
NOW he's upset?

fuck him

Where was his ass when the Pee Party was in the streets with their jew hating?

oh yeah

They were also pissing on everything else American, so it was all good.

how kind of you to instruct him how to form his own opinions. :lol:

He clearly needs the help.

On the bright side, I explain how to think, not what to think.

I see that Daveman thanked you for this post. Yet, I've never seen any indication from Daveman that he actually thinks. Maybe a refresher would aid all of us, so please do tell us how to think. I, for one, will find your explanation most interesting.
Wry, you define "thinking" as "unthinkingly repeating leftist programming".

So, going by your definition, you're right. I don't think.

But by using the dictionary definition, I do.

Harvard University professor Alan Dershowitz alleged Friday that Media Matters has "crossed the line into anti-semitism" by tolerating an employee who uses charged language to criticize supporters of Israel.
Dershowitz, a liberal Democrat who is a staunch supporter of Israel, first started speaking out against the liberal media watchdog group last month. He went further in an interview on Fox News, saying Friday that Media Matters has crossed the line into "bigotry."

The professor directed his complaints at one staffer in particular, M.J. Rosenberg, for downplaying the Iranian nuclear threat and repeatedly employing the term "Israel firster" -- an epithet that implies somebody's loyalties are to Israel before America.

Read more: Harvard Professor Dershowitz Says Media Matters Has Crossed Line 'into Anti-semitism' | Fox News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcwQ5sKUmEY]A Jewish woman cries - Leave Israel alone to kill! - YouTube[/ame]

Where does the idea come from that if you speak out against Israeli policies you are anti-semitic.

it comes from eons of anti semitism and killing jews and burning them up in kilns asswipe..

but Israel did not even exist then so how could one be against Israel policies before there was an Israel ?..I think you are getting a bit hysterical

Where does the idea come from that if you speak out against Israeli policies you are anti-semitic.

it comes from eons of anti semitism and killing jews and burning them up in kilns asswipe..

but Israel did not even exist then so how could one be against Israel policies before there was an Israel ?..I think you are getting a bit hysterical

The canard that Jews are disloyal is very old. It is even found in Exodus. More recently and still pre 48 the Dreyfus trial.

Forum List

Back