Harvard Lecture on 9/11 research and government manipulations

x0Maximilian0x

M-Theory
Feb 14, 2012
Milky Way
Harvard recently had a lecture on 9/11 research and government manipulations: March 2012

Some of the topics touched:

*Anthrax attack during 9/11 time frame

*Anthrax targeting U.S. Senate and Media

*The Governments story for 9/11 spoonfed to the American citizens is contradicted by much evidence

*9/11 was a multi-disciplinary effort to instill fear in Senate, Media, and American Citizens by a large group holding power in the Executive branch of Government, Military, Intelligence (CIA)

*Investigative Journalism does not exist and it is a taboo subject for investigative media to question anything sourounding the orchestrated event of 9/11

*9/11 was carried out from the Heart of the U.S.A. Military and Intelligence (CIA), to inflict a wound to the American people to
-Work the domestic population into a state of fear
-Strengthen Executive, Military, Intelligence Community
-Alow the occupation of strategic Muslim lands

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Bu-0-eKJI]9-11 Veritas @ Harvard University : "The Fictional Basis of the War on Terror" - YouTube[/ame]

So basically 9/11 was simply the sacrificing of a pawn to gain a strategic square on the world's chessboard

Now let the O.J. Simpson defense attorneys begin their attacks...LOL

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8]Important Message from 9/11 Truth! - YouTube[/ame]

2ff3c8eb-e57b-40f0-8c3f-520a8055bc66.jpg

Cute picture for the kiddies...

Here are some intellectual facts for the grown ups...

I like how he touches base on findings in the dust at the World Trade Centers which contained Iron-Rich Spheres.

This is on the USGS website with studies of the dust and findings in it...Open File Report on Particle Atlas of World Trade Center Dust

Iron-Rich Spheres can only be produced when iron reaches its melting temp of 1500deg C.

Jet fuel burning will not generate close to those temps needed to form melted Iron Spheres...in fact jet fuel burning in perfect conditions still falls about 500deg C short in temperature to create the Iron Spheres.

Here are some pics of Iron Rich Spheres with can only be created when Iron reaches its melting point

WTC_iron_rich_sphere.jpg

microsphere_3.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-2Y3Hbki9U&feature=related]9/11 Truth Movement, please go away - YouTube[/ame]

Haven't watched your video...just like you haven't watched mine...

Brings to mind an interesting fact though...

Just before 9/11 it was leaked into the media that the U.S. Government had developed and successfully tested remote flying of Boeing passenger jets.

This was said to be developed to be able to take over a passenger plane in the event they were hijacked.

Just before 9/11 it was leaked into the media that the U.S. Government had developed and successfully tested remote flying of Boeing passenger jets.

This was said to be developed to be able to take over a passenger plane in the event they were hijacked.

Don't you have any friends you can bore to tears? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was talking to CreativeDreams. You've had your ass kicked so often you vomit toe nails.

Don't you have any friends you can bore to tears? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was talking to CreativeDreams. You've had your ass kicked so often you vomit toe nails.
isn't this guy about 11years late and several thousand bricks shy of a full load?

The Harvard lecture has many excellent points about 9/11 that the regular "O.J. Simpson Defense Attorney's" cannot intelligently respond to and have to resort to childish rhetoric.

For those of you who would like a real look at things, watch the Harvard lecture for yourselves and ignore the O.J. Simpson defense attorney types working full time to try and defend the "official story" spoonfed to the American citizens by the top of the pyramid scheme

The Harvard lecture has many excellent points about 9/11 that the regular "O.J. Simpson Defense Attorney's" cannot intelligently respond to and have to resort to childish rhetoric.

For those of you who would like a real look at things, watch the Harvard lecture for yourselves and ignore the O.J. Simpson defense attorney types working full time to try and defend the "official story" spoonfed to the American citizens by the top of the pyramid scheme

I like shiney things

:lol:

Dr. Graeme MacQueen of McMaster is the guest lecturer at Harvard. For the thousandth time ...we saw the planes hit the Towers. The left is in a bind because they would have to indict Bill Clinton in the salleged conspiracy so they drift into ho-hum esoteric political drivel and hopeless conspiracies wrapped around the Iraq conflict. Nothing makes sense when you consider the extent of the alleged conspiracy extending through at least two but maybe several administrations and involving the split second timing between some unknown sinister (US?) agency coordinating a schedule with a bunch of nut-case jihadists. We saw the freaking planes hit the towers.

Dr. Graeme MacQueen of McMaster is the guest lecturer at Harvard. For the thousandth time ...we saw the planes hit the Towers.

no one here is saying planes did not hit the towers so why do you continually repeat this ???

The left is in a bind because they would have to indict Bill Clinton in the salleged conspiracy so they drift into ho-hum esoteric political drivel and hopeless conspiracies wrapped around the Iraq conflict. Nothing makes sense when you consider the extent of the alleged conspiracy extending through at least two but maybe several administrations and involving the split second timing between some unknown sinister (US?) agency coordinating a schedule with a bunch of nut-case jihadists. We saw the freaking planes hit the towers.

funny that it makes sense to many high level u.s intelligence...but then what would they know..right

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I like shiney things

I like how the World Trade Centers had everything but the steel explode into dust before they even hit the ground.

The many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock all the way to the top floor removed themselves ALL THE WAY DOWN fast enough so that if a ball was dropped right beside the top floor...the top floor still almost hit the ground as fast even though the top floor had to work its way all the way down through the many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top.

The many vertical columns were fastened and welded all the way up making them each one length of steel all the way up....not to mention the steel cage of support structure completely around the perimeter of the buildings...

Everything but the steel was exploded like a bag of flour before the buildings even hit the ground.

ABC News: "skyscrapers exploding like a bag of flour"
New World Trade Center 9/11 aerial images from ABC News | Mail Online

Even a NASA Physicist says there is no doubt in his mind explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers.

OpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation

Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation:
article-1249885-083BEFD2000005DC-203_964x1175.jpg

Last edited:

I like shiney things

I like how the World Trade Centers had everything but the steel explode into dust before they even hit the ground.

The many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock all the way to the top floor removed themselves ALL THE WAY DOWN fast enough so that if a ball was dropped right beside the top floor...the top floor still almost hit the ground as fast even though the top floor had to work its way all the way down through the many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top.

Everything but the steel was exploded like a bag of flour before the buildings even hit the ground.

Even a NASA Physicist says there is no doubt in his mind explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers.

OpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation

boock boock booock cluck cluck cluckity cluuck clcuk bock

boock boock booock cluck cluck cluckity cluuck clcuk bock

Did you post as Ohio-Golfer in the old Arguewitheveryone forum?

Forum List

Back