Harvard and Mel Gibson

cranston36

Apr 11, 2006
What’s up at Harvard?
David Duke praised John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt’s "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy”. To give you an idea of David Duke’s political bent, read on.
I received an unsolicited copy of 'The Truth At Last' in my mailbox the other day.
A Duke article is in it entitled : "New Orleans: Africa-like savagery"
Subtitled : "Roving gangs of Blacks raid nursing homes and even children's hospitals".
In the article are notes such as these :
"Once again, guns save lives and property."
"The looting has now reached biblical proportions."
"To the terrified Whites of New Orleans, what appeared to be official or police vehicles often contained armed killers and rapists."
"People who are still there are hiding in closets from after 5:00 PM until the sun comes up."
"Gangs of crackheads are roaming the streets with guns in stolen city vehicles robbing, raping and killing."
"No one was dying of thirst, save perhaps for a few hopelessly trapped in their attics from risen waters."
"And a report of massive number of Negro criminals raiding a children's hospital has just come across the wire:..."
"Is this America - or Africa?"
"It's in the genes"
"I am reminded of the Northwest Airlines plane crash in Detroit in 1987, when the denizens of ghetto descended on the carnage and stripped the still-smoldering bodies and body parts of the victims of their watches, wallets, jewelry and other possessions."
Harvard - the Mel Gibson of the Ivy League.

What’s up at Harvard?
David Duke praised John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt’s "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy”. To give you an idea of David Duke’s political bent, read on.
I received an unsolicited copy of 'The Truth At Last' in my mailbox the other day.
Subtitled : "Roving gangs of Blacks raid nursing homes and even children's hospitals".
"To the terrified Whites of New Orleans, what appeared to be official or police vehicles often contained armed killers and rapists."
"People who are still there are hiding in closets from after 5:00 PM until the sun comes up."
"Gangs of crackheads are roaming the streets with guns in stolen city vehicles robbing, raping and killing."
"No one was dying of thirst, save perhaps for a few hopelessly trapped in their attics from risen waters."
"And a report of massive number of Negro criminals raiding a children's hospital has just come across the wire:..."
"It's in the genes"
"I am reminded of the Northwest Airlines plane crash in Detroit in 1987, when the denizens of ghetto descended on the carnage and stripped the still-smoldering bodies and body parts of the victims of their watches, wallets, jewelry and other possessions."

A link:

http://www.buzzle.com/boards.asp?board=234&message=128826

What’s up at Harvard?
"It's in the genes"

David Duke's racial views about blacks is completely off topic from the article about the Jewish lobby. This is a blatant attempt to paint anyone who dares to question the Jewish lobby as a racist.
You sir, are an idiot.

Forum List

Back