Harsh new sanctions put in place against Iran by President Donald Trump

That was Iran's money. Also we can't tell Iran what to do with THEIR money, and who says WE the US are not the real Terrorists??? When was the last time the US was sanctioned to death.

There was no reason to release the money. Period.

Please explain for all of us, what this even means, "When was the last time the US was sanctioned to death."

Please help me to understand too, why do you believe that a rogue nation, one that supports terrorists, should have nuclear ICBMs.

It was their money. I ask you when was the last time US was sanctioned to death??? I know we support terrorists, we go into Iraq, what did they do to us??

Is it ok what Saudi Arabia is doing to Yemen??

Is it ok what Israel is doing to the West Bank and Gaza??

We supply terrorists states with money and weapons.

Now the two Israel and SA want the US men and women to kill Iranians.

Ya'll have some weird fetish going on. You get all giddy like school girls whenever Trump does something. I don't care really, it's just kind of odd.

I love the pain of Iranian Sharia Clerics....yes Giddy is a good word for it.

Jo
What pain do you think it inflicts?

The Treasury Department, in a news release, said “any foreign financial institution that knowingly facilitates a significant financial transaction for entities designated under this Executive Order could be cut off from the U.S. financial system.”
So they intend to inflict pain on foreign financial institutions? Okay then.

So they intend to inflict pain on foreign financial institutions?

Every foreign financial institution that knowingly facilitates a significant financial transaction for entities designated under this Executive Order.

What these dimpleduffs don't realize is that the Iranian hierachy uses the whole nation as a giant money pad for a few chosen families. They have numerous international corporations that rake in Billions off the backs of the population. Sanctioning those companies will immediately impact the cash to those oligarchs and their tribes of parasites. It's a much better move than a military strike.

Jo

More GREAT news from President Donald Trump!

Harsh new sanctions put in place against Iran by President Donald Trump

WHITE HOUSE
Published 33 mins ago [12:15 pm 6/24/2019]
Trump signs executive order delivering 'hard-hitting' sanctions against Iran

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

President Trump struck back Monday at Iran by issuing “hard-hitting” financial sanctions against Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and his associates.

“Today's action follows a series of aggressive behaviors by the Iranian regime in recent weeks including shooting down a U.S. drone,” the president said in the Oval Office, calling Khamenei “responsible for the hostile conduct of the regime.”

[...]

Trump signs executive order delivering 'hard-hitting' sanctions against Iran

And tramp loves the people in Iran to riot in the street, just like Venezuela. Sanctions only make people angry.
Maybe their leader shouldn't shoot down our drone. What should Trump do, kill some of his innocent bystanders?

In Iran's airspace. They have every right to protect themselves.

Sanctions only hurt the people of Iran. The leadership won’t be effected.

Sanctions are an act of war. They shouldn’t be used by politicians to do harm.
Especially since the Iran deal was working that Trump did away with.

LOL! It was not working you ignorant fuck, It was letting Iran develop nukes. You need to shut your stupid piehole and quit making an ass out of yourself.
You need to relax before you stroke out.

And tramp loves the people in Iran to riot in the street, just like Venezuela. Sanctions only make people angry.

Yes, the sanctions will make the people angry along with the very top leaders. How is that a bad thing?

Would sending Iran another billion or two billion dollars be a better solution?

That was Iran's money. Also we can't tell Iran what to do with THEIR money, and who says WE the US are not the real Terrorists??? When was the last time the US was sanctioned to death.

That was Iran's money.

If we came across some al-Qaeda money, would we be obligated to give it back?

Yes, the sanctions will make the people angry along with the very top leaders. How is that a bad thing?

That was Iran's money.

Same as if we came across Israel's money, Oh wait, it all belongs to the US and Germany . What is wrong with me!!

That was Iran's money.

Same as if we came across Israel's money, Oh wait, it all belongs to the US and Germany . What is wrong with me!!

Have you always been a terrorist supporter?

That was Iran's money.

In truth the Iran that owned that money was usurped. The rebel government there now had no real claim to it.

Jo

Ok so when Trump decided against going through with a military strike against Iran he was weak and going soft on Iran does this now move him back to wanting war with Iran?

Trump is Trump. I love Trump. He made a call. I happen to disagree with this one, but maybe he has something planned so I have to wait and see.

I think an insanely massive, single, air-power only strike that blew their military infrastructure into the stone age would have been appropriate considering their 40 years of direct and proxy terrorism. Those pieces of shit only understand violence, and if I were president I would have shown them the real meaning of the word violence.

Again, no troops, just air power, but enough to make them think the apocalypse had arrived.

I love the pain of Iranian Sharia Clerics....yes Giddy is a good word for it.

Jo
What pain do you think it inflicts?

The Treasury Department, in a news release, said “any foreign financial institution that knowingly facilitates a significant financial transaction for entities designated under this Executive Order could be cut off from the U.S. financial system.”
So they intend to inflict pain on foreign financial institutions? Okay then.

So they intend to inflict pain on foreign financial institutions?

Every foreign financial institution that knowingly facilitates a significant financial transaction for entities designated under this Executive Order.

What these dimpleduffs don't realize is that the Iranian hierachy uses the whole nation as a giant money pad for a few chosen families. They have numerous international corporations that rake in Billions off the backs of the population. Sanctioning those companies will immediately impact the cash to those oligarchs and their tribes of parasites. It's a much better move than a military strike.

Jo
Link?
Or do you just intuitively understand the dynamics from living in the USA?

The money belonged to the shah...
Granted he was an asshole but so are the
Sharia usurpers.

Do you really think the Mullahs shared that money with their starving populous?

Oh...pahleese. If anything it should have been airdropped over The most populous cities as single bills in Iranian currency.

Jo

Last edited:
After the many murderous and unjust acts committed by our government around the world........

STOP! America bashers can go fuck off.

Whatever mistakes we may have made have been far outweighed by the good we have done, like feeding the world and saving the world from the Third Reich.

We just celebrated D-Day and the men and women who saved a planet. That is America. YOU can go fuck yourself.

After the many murderous and unjust acts committed by our government around the world........

STOP! America bashers can go fuck off.

Whatever mistakes we may have made have been far outweighed by the good we have done, like feeding the world and saving the world from the Third Reich.

We just celebrated D-Day and the men and women who saved a planet. That is America. YOU can go fuck yourself.
You are not thinking. Stop being a dupe for the criminal State.

Remember these statements...opposing our government’s constant military interventions is the most patriotic thing an American can do.

Constant war aboard means a police state at home.

War is always about the health of the State.

After the many murderous and unjust acts committed by our government around the world, I had hoped the vast majority of Americans would be screaming FUCK NO to any new foreign interventions.

Our government is full of liars and criminals. We should never believe them after so many decades of lies. We are being systematically lied to.

Read THIS Before Cheering the Next War | Washington's Blog

And you think that the government of Iran is a collection of sainted individuals do you?

Jo

Forum List

Back