Harry Reid

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Wowsa. He knocked it out of the park too.

I love that guy and I really LOVE that he's not letting up on mittens' lies about his tax returns or any of his other lies.

Poor Mitt had his holiday weekend after telling the poor homeless woman to go home and dial 911 and now he's holed up in a complete panic.

Maybe he could get $arah to come down and tutor him ...

I love that guy and I really LOVE that he's not letting up on mittens' lies about his tax returns or any of his other lies.

Poor Mitt had his holiday weekend after telling the poor homeless woman to go home and dial 911 and now he's holed up in a complete panic.

You don't pay attention at all, the Homeless 911 Story had been thoroughly Debunked, by the Homeless persons own words.

I love that you think it is Great the Harry makes baseless accusations with no proof at all, based on the word of an UN-named source of his. Somehow I think if the Rolls were reverse you would be screaming about Innocent until Proven Guilty and Demanding Harry shut the Fuck up or Show some Evidence.

BS.

If it were Obama hiding the truth about his tax returns, YOU hypocrites would be screeching your heads off.

Mitt has been corrupt and dishonest in everything he has ever done - including running for prez. If he's innocent, then let him prove it. As it is, he is behaving as though he is guilty.

He has yet to release one entire tax return. That says it all. But instead of you rw's wanting whats best for our country, you're actually whining about Obama's SCHOOL records. ASSSINE.

BS.

If it were Obama hiding the truth about his tax returns, YOU hypocrites would be screeching your heads off.

Mitt has been corrupt and dishonest in everything he has ever done - including running for prez. If he's innocent, then let him prove it. As it is, he is behaving as though he is guilty.

He has yet to release one entire tax return. That says it all. But instead of you rw's wanting whats best for our country, you're actually whining about Obama's SCHOOL records. ASSSINE.

Were you trying to spell "luddite" and "asinine" or are they way outside your limited vocabulary? :lol:

Harry was awesome! I watched his live interview with Chris Matthews.

Is that the same Harry Reid who has virtually shut down the senate for the last year and a half? The same one who will not pass a budget. The same one who will not show his own tax returns?

You are defined by the people that you admire.

Holy shit! Knocked it out of the park? You have some awfully damned bad judgement. Harry made an ass out of himself......again....claiming Romney is unknown. Tell me, has Obama unsealed his records yet? I didn't think so.

BS.

This is so sad.

Trying to justify out and out lying on the part of Reid.

There is no limit to how low you bastards will go.

I wonder if Reid will now release his. He's a freaking hypocrite.

Last edited:

Yeah, they were making out half the time.

Holy shit! Knocked it out of the park? You have some awfully damned bad judgement. Harry made an ass out of himself......again....claiming Romney is unknown. Tell me, has Obama unsealed his records yet? I didn't think so.

Cut him some slack. It's tough to keep perspective when your head is as far up your ass as Beddy.Bugbite's is.

wow so sad to be so young and unknown to the world around you.

You admire a person who has not passed a budget in over 3.5 years . HE IS NOT DOING HIS JOB HE SHOULD BE FIRED PERIOD!!!

Forum List

Back