Harry Reid...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Rumor has it that Harry Reid doesn't have any balls. It must be true because an "unidentified" source told me so. Of course he could prove that he has balls by going on national tv and showing us his nuts. Maybe he could make a deal with Romney. Romney would release all of his taxes if Reid would show us his balls on national tv. That's the only way I know to stop the rumors...

Rumor has it that Harry Reid doesn't have any balls. It must be true because an "unidentified" source told me so. Of course he could prove that he has balls by going on national tv and showing us his nuts. Maybe he could make a deal with Romney. Romney would release all of his taxes if Reid would show us his balls on national tv. That's the only way I know to stop the rumors...

Few would believe they were not Photoshopped.

Immie

Few would believe they were not Photoshopped.

Immie

Cut and pasted from Pelosi

:eusa_whistle:

I bet if he has any they shrunk up completely when he heard about THIS!

Reid aide divulges details on source of Romney tax claim -- then retracts
After days of silence on Harry Reid's disputed claim that Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes for a decade, a top aide finally spilled details on the supposed source of the allegation -- only to issue a wholesale retraction of those details by Thursday evening.
Reid aide divulges details on source of Romney tax claim -- then retracts | Fox News

Forum List

Back