Harry Reid to America: I will seat Scott Brown Without Delay

If Ronald Reagan had said "the war is lost" while my borthers and sisters were on the front, I would have lost all respect for him.

Harry Reid, like it or not, allowed his party allegience and interest in making the President look bad dictate a decision to say something that would kill the morale of an American Soldier who was in harms way....and anyone with even the basic of military training knows that the worst thing for an American Soldier on the front is loss of morale and assumed loss of confidence of the government he or she fights for.

He is not a decent man in my eyes.

and this comment by Reid is why I despise him more than any other American. I'm ashamed to call that man a countryman. Progressives need to be shown the door...and Harry should lead the parade.

Do you despise Harry Reid more than those people listed on this website?

Link

just about

yeah just like Franken was seated

Once his state AG confirmed hm, he was seated immediately.
Not sure what you are saying here.

truthmatters as a somewhat limited grasp on facts, such as 'disputed results' and appears a tad naive about the process and our politicians.... as is clear from her raising 'Franken' as a response to a undisputed winner of an election and Harry Reid as a 'decent man'.

cut her a little slack till she responds.....after all she did pick me as the conservative leaning board member she would pro-create with in that thread a while back ;)

All the liberals are a little upset this morning as the future is no longer set. It's back to having to negotiate with the opposition party and that means the progressive agenda is effectively DEAD!!! I think we should all cut them a little slack on the boards today.

The results of the election stand...no challenges...now Reid says the paperwork "must be in order" before Brown can be seated...but Reid also said there will be no votes until Brown is seated.

Forum List

Back