Harry Reid to America: I will seat Scott Brown Without Delay

Harry doesnt belong to the democrat party , he belongs to the Democratic party and he will seat him just like he said he would.

Harry Reid is an decent man and truely TRIES to keep his promises.

I just wish everyone in congress was a decent as him.

Harry doesnt belong to the democrat party , he belongs to the Democratic party and he will seat him just like he said he would.

as far as semantics goes Democrat Party (phrase) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Hey i give Reid credit for coming out and apologizing to americans the other week when comments he made calling our nation's majority too racist to elect.......well i wont go into that again as i have forgiven him but still.

I give the man credit for that and will give him credit if he does seat brown without delay.

will the craps try and nuke HC before he's seated ???? if so Reid and Pelosi will become America's most wanted :razz:

Reid said this morning that he would seat scott brown without delay.

Just finished watching his news conference...the number of absentee ballots does NOT exceed the margin of victory...Senator Brown will be seated within 24 hours!!!!!

hey is that true that he will be confirmed in MA without delay? I haven't heard anything yet.

That's really big of Harry, and incredibly generous of him.... what a guy..... I mean, imagine that.... allowing a duly elected representative of 'we, the people' to take his seat. Wow. Just Wow.

If Ronald Reagan had said "the war is lost" while my borthers and sisters were on the front, I would have lost all respect for him.

Harry Reid, like it or not, allowed his party allegience and interest in making the President look bad dictate a decision to say something that would kill the morale of an American Soldier who was in harms way....and anyone with even the basic of military training knows that the worst thing for an American Soldier on the front is loss of morale and assumed loss of confidence of the government he or she fights for.

He is not a decent man in my eyes.

If Ronald Reagan had said "the war is lost" while my borthers and sisters were on the front, I would have lost all respect for him.

Harry Reid, like it or not, allowed his party allegience and interest in making the President look bad dictate a decision to say something that would kill the morale of an American Soldier who was in harms way....and anyone with even the basic of military training knows that the worst thing for an American Soldier on the front is loss of morale and assumed loss of confidence of the government he or she fights for.

I forgot all about that, that was poor form when he did that and in hindsight he was 100% wrong.

That's really big of Harry, and incredibly generous of him.... what a guy..... I mean, imagine that.... allowing a duly elected representative of 'we, the people' to take his seat. Wow. Just Wow.

Sadly, the man is being given kudos for doing what he is supposed to and expected to do.
Talk about irony.
That is like saying "she is a great waitress...she borught me my food and did not make me get it myself."

Sadly, the man is being given kudos for doing what he is supposed to and expected to do.
Talk about irony.
That is like saying "she is a great waitress...she borught me my food and did not make me get it myself."

are you saying I should pick my bar of expectations back up of the floor now :D

I forgot all about that, that was poor form when he did that and in hindsight he was 100% wrong.

I respect your posts....but you give him kudos for apologizing for saying something that was insulting and you giuve him kudos for doing what he is supposed to do as the sewnate majority leader.

Is that what we have become? Being grateful for our politicians doing what they are expected to do?

Yes, the "War is lost" was among the most disgusting utterances by a national politician in recent memory.

Reid's words showed a decided shift by the Democrat Party toward the hardline left - the emergence of the wack libs from the 70's era came back and took the party away from the Clinton centrism that had made it a still viable and productive political party.

Scott Brown is as much a Reagan Republican as a JFK Democrat.

Which political party learns that lesson the quickest, and utilizes it most effectively, will be the dominant political party of the next generation...

I respect your posts....but you give him kudos for apologizing for saying something that was insulting and you giuve him kudos for doing what he is supposed to do as the sewnate majority leader.

Is that what we have become? Being grateful for our politicians doing what they are expected to do?

I got the hint in your other post ;).

Time for me to pick that bar of expectations back up off the floor and put it in its rightful place

and this comment by Reid is why I despise him more than any other American. I'm ashamed to call that man a countryman. Progressives need to be shown the door...and Harry should lead the parade.

and this comment by Reid is why I despise him more than any other American. I'm ashamed to call that man a countryman. Progressives need to be shown the door...and Harry should lead the parade.

Do you despise Harry Reid more than those people listed on this website?

Link

yeah just like Franken was seated

Once his state AG confirmed hm, he was seated immediately.
Not sure what you are saying here.

truthmatters as a somewhat limited grasp on facts, such as 'disputed results' and appears a tad naive about the process and our politicians.... as is clear from her raising 'Franken' as a response to a undisputed winner of an election and Harry Reid as a 'decent man'.

Forum List

Back