Harry Reid, the Left's idiot attack worm

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Ladies and gentleman, I give you Senate Majority leader Harry Reid:

Reid doubles down on Romney tax charge - News - ReviewJournal.com

"I am not basing this on some figment of my imagination," Reid said in a telephone call with Nevada reporters. "I have had a number of people tell me that."

Asked to elaborate on his sources, Reid declined. "No, that's the best you're going to get from me."

"I don't think the burden should be on me," Reid said. "The burden should be on him. He's the one I've alleged has not paid any taxes. Why didn't he release his tax returns?"

A Romney spokesman said Reid's charge was baseless and below the belt.

Reid is notorious for his slime throwing stupidity but this latest double down attack is pretty far out even by Congressional standards. This is borderline Joe Biden dumb. This is also likely why no prominent democrat or even media outlet will defend Reid's bluster this time around.

Harry Reid was severely brain damaged due to a series of mini strokes back in 2005 and he hasn't been the same since....

That's why I always say....Mini stroke, mini brain. That's our Harry Reid.......

People aren't talking about Obama's trillion dollar deficits and horrible economy.

But Romney is bright and will redirect the narrative once again.

This is the guy who runs the Senate....
Can anyone remember the last time this guy
did anything to move this country forward.
Do we have a budget yet?

This is the guy who runs the Senate....
Can anyone remember the last time this guy
did anything to move this country forward.
Do we have a budget yet?

Not as such, no we don't.

What kills me is Reid's unassailable logic bomb. "I don't think the burden should be on me," Reid said. "The burden should be on him. He's the one I've alleged has not paid any taxes." Wow. The mind boggles.

GuinnessBrilliant.jpg

Gawd bless Harry Reid.

The board hypocrite climbs out of his boyfriends ass long enough to show us what a lemming he is.

Harry Ried is LDS. Lakhota has done nothing but besmirch "Romney's" religion.

But Gawd Bless Harry (who has the same belief set).

If you were any more stupid, the authorities would likely not allow you to breed.

Gawd bless Harry Reid.

The board hypocrite climbs out of his boyfriends ass long enough to show us what a lemming he is.

Harry Ried is LDS. Lakhota has done nothing but besmirch "Romney's" religion.

But Gawd Bless Harry (who has the same belief set).

If you were any more stupid, the authorities would likely not allow you to breed.

I think this is the definition of OWWWWWWWWNED

Lakhota, how do you always come off as a jackass, you do it sooooo well

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Senate Majority leader Harry Reid:

Reid doubles down on Romney tax charge - News - ReviewJournal.com

"I am not basing this on some figment of my imagination," Reid said in a telephone call with Nevada reporters. "I have had a number of people tell me that."

Asked to elaborate on his sources, Reid declined. "No, that's the best you're going to get from me."

"I don't think the burden should be on me," Reid said. "The burden should be on him. He's the one I've alleged has not paid any taxes. Why didn't he release his tax returns?"

A Romney spokesman said Reid's charge was baseless and below the belt.

Reid is notorious for his slime throwing stupidity but this latest double down attack is pretty far out even by Congressional standards. This is borderline Joe Biden dumb. This is also likely why no prominent democrat or even media outlet will defend Reid's bluster this time around.

It's disgusting. Much like a political suicide bomber I would guess would be the closest analogy. If he runs again and you guys don't beat him; you should disband the Party if you're still around in 4 years.

Call it what you want...but you can't call it ineffective.

Reid was wrong to say what he did about Romney's father which is what Stewart was complaining about but the best way for Romney to make Reid look like a jackass is to just release his damn tax returns. What is so difficult about that?

Reid was wrong to say what he did about Romney's father which is what Stewart was complaining about but the best way for Romney to make Reid look like a jackass is to just release his damn tax returns. What is so difficult about that?

That, but he first made the MAIN point that baseless accusations are below the office of Senate Majority Leader.

Reid is a piece of shit, just like most Democrat leaders.

Rather smart political tact on Reid's part. It gets people talking about / wondering about Romney's tax return.

It does pretty much call the Governor out. This is the equivalent to Kerry's "I voted for it before I voted against it."

“We’ve given all you people need to know” -Ann Romney. Not too good.

Right. Like Reid then, you believe the burden of proof ought to fall upon the accused. I believe in rule of law and not rule of man.

Senate Democrat leader Harry Reid has never denied the story by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Now, Harry says he's in possession of this information because an old business crony of Romney's, whom Reid won't name, made that statement in a phone conversation that Reid won't document. In fact, Reid has no proof whatsoever that what the unidentified caller allegedly said in that unverified conversation containing the unsubstantiated claim has any merit at all.

Reid didn't have time apparently to mention an accurate report that 36 Obama White House aides are $833,000 behind in their taxes, according to the Internal Revenue Service. Nor did Reid explain how the IRS has somehow overlooked a decade of missing tax returns from a multi-millionaire who's this administration's main political opponent.

ramirez-reid-brain.jpg

Forum List

Back