harry reid the douche

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
The Hill’s Blog Briefing Room » Reid: Protesters are ‘evil-mongers’

Town hall protesters are "evil-mongers," says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.)

Reid coined the term in a speech to an energy conference in Las Vegas this week and repeated it in an interview with Politics Daily.

Such "evil-mongers" are using "lies, innuendo and rumor," to drown out rational debate, Reid said.

"evil mongers" lol, what a fucking ass clown. youre all eeeeeeevilllll mongerrrrrsssss!!! what a fucking dope, what kind of nitwit would even vote for this douche in the fisrt place? well i love how liberal ass for brains hate their neighbors so much, cant wait for this to come back and shit all over them, pay back is a bitch.

Harry Reid is doing the best he can. He's only in his position so Congress can say they have a "Hire the Handicap" program for mental patients.:lol:

Town hall protesters are "evil-mongers," says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.)

Reid coined the term in a speech to an energy conference in Las Vegas this week and repeated it in an interview with Politics Daily.

Such "evil-mongers" are using "lies, innuendo and rumor," to drown out rational debate, Reid said.

"evil mongers" lol, what a fucking ass clown. youre all eeeeeeevilllll mongerrrrrsssss!!! what a fucking dope, what kind of nitwit would even vote for this douche in the fisrt place? well i love how liberal ass for brains hate their neighbors so much, cant wait for this to come back and shit all over them, pay back is a bitch.
Oh we feel the luv! you fuckin' nitwit.

:lol:

So Reid thinks that this independant, who voted for several democrats last time, is an evil monger?

Pelosi thinks I'm astroturf

And Obama says I need to stop talking and get out of the way.

Way to embrace democracy.....these are the 3 top dogs of the dem party and this is how they treat independant voters who have honest questions about hr3200!!!

I wish I could say what I truly want to do but i'll just say I hope they all lose their jobs when they come up for re-election.....these 3 are inciting violence with their dismissal of honest dissent.

Oh we feel the luv! you fuckin' nitwit.

:lol:

no you dont, there is no love for fucks like you and your douche hero faggy reid

political-pictures-harry-reid-honesty-politics.jpg

Forum List

Back