Harry Reid suing the company exercise band maker that supposedly caused his injuries

News from The Associated Press

If I was the company I would make him prove it was their fault and the fact someone just didn't knock the crap out of him.
He's such a jerk. If I didn't already hate his guts....
i dont know how Harry is going to explain in court how a weight machine took out his eye, his ribs, and at least one of his three balls.
but i am still sticking with my theory that 3 naked midgets(possibly lepraucauns) approached harry in his bedroom and demanded a foursome, or all three of the them would give Harry the ass-whooping of his life.

If I was the company I would make him prove it was their fault and the fact someone just didn't knock the crap out of him.

poor baby. what is it you *think* he will have to prove?

he'll have a burden of proof. if he meets it, he'll win.

of course the company will say that he used the product negligently.

what's your point? he was badly injuried. he's entitled to his day in court. if his attorneys thought it was frivolous they wouldn't be bringing it.

i dont know how Harry is going to explain in court how a weight machine took out his eye, his ribs, and at least one of his three balls.
but i am still sticking with my theory that 3 naked midgets(possibly lepraucauns) approached harry in his bedroom and demanded a foursome, or all three of the them would give Harry the ass-whooping of his life.

you're not normal, are you?

hired either by the Unions or the mob. take your pick because that's who he BEHOLDEN too. what's sad is the people who votes for him thinks he care's what they think about anything.

display

poor baby. what is it you *think* he will have to prove?

he'll have a burden of proof. if he meets it, he'll win.

of course the company will say that he used the product negligently.

what's your point? he was badly injuried. he's entitled to his day in court. if his attorneys thought it was frivolous they wouldn't be bringing it.
Thinking Error: Super Optimism
Love how conservatives celebrate a severe injury just because they don't like his politics

Like you made fun of Teri Garr because her MS has disfigured her?

did he make fun of teri garr's illness or her politics?

if you're saying it, it could also be that he made fun of neither.

rightwingnut loons are so funny

I'm not making fun of his politics or his illness. Just him being a klutz.
listen to the libs whine. Harry Reid claimed Romney didn't pay any taxes
and now when the Conservatives claim Reid can't walk and chew gum at the same time, they get all but hurt. Hilarious.

Love how conservatives celebrate a severe injury just because they don't like his politics
what a moron

we're laughing at him b/c he's suing b/c he fell instead of admitting he just fell.

you really are thick
he a grown man and they still need to come to his aide. they attack the children of a politician and sit here and preach to everyone. what losers

all you need to do is go back in time on this board and see what they said about Dick Cheney's gun accident. how they'd like to piss on Reagans grave. and much much more of the sweet and caring of the lefties. All I know is that Dirty Harry will be joining Teddy Kennedy in hell one day.

It's 98% likely that Reid received his injuries (New Years eve/day) in a manner inconsistent with exercise. Therefore it's 98% likely that Reid is a crook and a cheap law suit scam artist.

It's 98% likely that Reid received his injuries (New Years eve/day) in a manner inconsistent with exercise. Therefore it's 98% likely that Reid is a crook and a cheap law suit scam artist.

even after Obama won lie of the year they still swallow everything this party tells them as the truth and nothing but truth. that is what the rest of us fighting against. sheep/cult memebers of the DNC.

Forum List

Back