Harry Reid & Senate Dems Holding Up 24 Jobs Bills Passed By The House...

Harry Reid to the American people......................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4139-4026492466-cb64a5cbf1-z.jpg

Yeah...They suck so bad that your party man hack asshole of a Senate Majority Leader won't even put them up to for debate, let alone a vote, so they can get shot down in flames or vetoed.

But that would then short-circuit the fraudulent "do nothing congress" narrative that your golden boi is going to run on this fall, wouldn't it?.

Mitch McConnell has broken the record for filabusters. THE RECORD! How do you ignore this and cry that Harry Reed isn't playing nice. :boohoo:

Why don't Republicans offer to allow Democratic bills to come up for a vote? If they remove their filibuster and allow a vote, I'm sure Harry Reid will allow every one of those jobs bills to come up for a vote.

And unlike the republican ‘jobs bills,’ those would actually create jobs.

We need to take the House back so Boehner and Paul Ryan have no power. We can't sign any bill they pass on because they are all anti middle class.

Yeah...They suck so bad that your party man hack asshole of a Senate Majority Leader won't even put them up to for debate, let alone a vote, so they can get shot down in flames or vetoed.

But that would then short-circuit the fraudulent "do nothing congress" narrative that your golden boi is going to run on this fall, wouldn't it?.

Mitch McConnell has broken the record for filabusters. THE RECORD! How do you ignore this and cry that Harry Reed isn't playing nice. :boohoo:
McConnell isn't the Majority Leader, pinhead.

Why don't Republicans offer to allow Democratic bills to come up for a vote? If they remove their filibuster and allow a vote, I'm sure Harry Reid will allow every one of those jobs bills to come up for a vote
Harry Reid is the Majority Leader and controls the calendar.

Maybe you should go revisit junior high school civics class.

Why don't Republicans offer to allow Democratic bills to come up for a vote? If they remove their filibuster and allow a vote, I'm sure Harry Reid will allow every one of those jobs bills to come up for a vote

Does he now?
And what are the Republicans offering up to get their bills on the calendar?
How about allowing the Democratic bills come up for a vote? Then Reid can allow the Republican bills to be voted on

It is in the Republicans hands......why not allow ALL jobs bills come up for a vote?

Does he now?
How about allowing the Democratic bills come up for a vote? Then Reid can allow the Republican bills to be voted on

It is in the Republicans hands......why not allow ALL jobs bills come up for a vote?

after all this time you have never learned how the senate works....nor do you want to I suspect....

reas what the fuc he wroote.....you are making an ass out of yourself, the senate maj. leader decides what comes on the floor or not...HE controls the agenda....see how that works? now, you know.

You don't have to be in order to filabust you simpleton.

This thread is the GOP trying to control the message. Make this election a referendum on Obama and Democrats. Not gonna happen.

This election is about Obama vs. Santorum or Romney. If we remember the alternative to Reed/Obama and Pelosi are guys like Boehner, McConnell & Paul Ryan, we will keep the White House and Senate and take back the House of Rep.

Does he now?

after all this time you have never learned how the senate works....nor do you want to I suspect....

reas what the fuc he wroote.....you are making an ass out of yourself, the senate maj. leader decides what comes on the floor or not...HE controls the agenda....see how that works? now, you know.

And your point is?

That Reid is jerking the Republicans around? Republicans want their bills progressed on the agenda.....meet with Reid

He is a reasonable man. I am sure he would play fair with the Republican bills if they will play fair with Democrats bills

You have a problem with the way the Senate operates?

You don't have to be in order to filabust you simpleton.

This thread is the GOP trying to control the message. Make this election a referendum on Obama and Democrats. Not gonna happen.

This election is about Obama vs. Santorum or Romney. If we remember the alternative to Reed/Obama and Pelosi are guys like Boehner, McConnell & Paul Ryan, we will keep the White House and Senate and take back the House of Rep.
Majority Leader controls the calendar, blockhead...That is the fact, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

The only message that's going out is the lie of the "do nothing congress", which will be an integral part if Boiking's scorched Earf re-election campaign....A lie that you'll eat up like Rosie O'Donnell at the Golden Corral.

in order to filibuster a bill, it needs to be brought up for debate then an act to close debate motioned.....but you knew that...:rolleyes:

and SINCE one of obamas biggest talking points is the do Nothing congress, I'd say your point means exactly.....zero.

Does he now?

And your point is?

That Reid is jerking the Republicans around? Republicans want their bills progressed on the agenda.....meet with Reid

He is a reasonable man. I am sure he would play fair with the Republican bills if they will play fair with Democrats bills

Q- what is the do nothing congress?

there is no playing fair on dem bills, he can bring them up any time he wants.,,,,,,do you need that drilled into your hard head?....jesus Christ ....

in order to filibuster a bill, it needs to be brought up for debate then an act to close debate motioned.....but you knew that...:rolleyes:

and SINCE one of obamas biggest talking points is the do Nothing congress, I'd say your point means exactly.....zero.
Actually, that one is a 50-50 proposition...He really is that dumb.

And your point is?

Q- what is the do nothing congress?

there is no playing fair on dem bills, he can bring them up any time he wants.,,,,,,do you need that drilled into your hard head?....jesus Christ ....

Politics has run for thousands of years on a you wash my back....I'll wash yours system

So Republicans.....what have you done for us lately?

Set records for filibustering
Blocked Recess appointments by convening for 30 seconds a day over Christmas
Refused to compromise on any bill

And then whine because Reid won't put your silly bills on the schedule?

Breaking my heart it is

Forum List

Back