Harry Reid says taxation is "voluntary."

Feb 28, 2009
Give us a break Harry. You can fool some of the people, some of the time...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6q0slMhDw8&eur[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Apparently he's got a point, look at the five nominees The Obama had who hadn't paid their taxes. Clearly they think it's "voluntary":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Harry's inability to debate this guy is disturbing that's for damned sure.

The guy set him up and he fell into it.

Doofus!

I've said it before:

Tell me taxes are voluntary after the IRS seizes your bank accounts and put a lien on your house.

Harry's inability to debate this guy is disturbing that's for damned sure.

The guy set him up and he fell into it.

Doofus!

The guy should have never been put in a leadership position. He's an inept weakling.

I can't think of anything I have ever heard or read that was as stupid as that! Even Ms. South Carolina looked and sounded like she had more brains than Harry Reid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww[/ame]

Yes, this is a very disturbing video and thank you MM for bringing it to my attention.

The ARROGANCE of Ried to tell us that taxes are voluntary, and to dismiss the fact that the vast majority of Americans have their taxes DIRECTLY pulled from their paychecks speaks volumes about how out of touch our DNC leaders really are, when it comes to the working classes they PRETEND to be looking out for.

The more I think about this, the angier (as a former DEM) I get.

But, as I have been telling people that the RNC and DNC are so removed from the average working man's realities for years, all I can say is that I am surprised that Reid wasn't more facile in avoiding exposing just exactly how classist he really is.

He dismissed the obvious fact that most people --- none he pals with I'm sure. But most people -- have their taxes deducted from their paychecks and they surely are not VOLUNTARILY allowing that to happen, either.

What clueless hubris our leaders exhibit to us on a nearly daily basis.

Last edited:
Edit the left in this country cares about one thing and one thing only - increasing the size and scope of their power which means increasing the size and scope of government. Everything else is just for Show.

Edit the left in this country cares about one thing and one thing only - increasing the size and scope of their power which means increasing the size and scope of government. Everything else is just for Show.

GaryD.

Who is "the left"?

I can assure you that it is NOT Harry Reid or Bill or Hillary Clinton or for that matter Bush II or Obama.

Gary D I am the left in this country, don't you get that?

I am a HYPER-NATIONALIST who believes in democracy and who is convinced that the WORKING CLASS is getting screwed ten ways from Sunday. I am a honorably discharged veteran who worked his damned whole life, and when I found I could no longer work I INVENTED something that 2000 people a day count on to assist them (most of them homeschoolers) so that they could teach their own children.

And YES, I AM not an entirely an Atypical leftie, either.

We don't hug trees, we know how hard people work (because most of us are working our asses off, too) and we APPRECIATE that so are YOU, too.

YOU are not the enemy.

You and most of Americans who think of themselve as conservatives who worship at the alter of anti-liberalism have been fed a continuous stream of bullshit about who the left is.

This is one of the reaons I loathe people like Rush.

He feeds on ignorance and he lies like rugs about people like ME.

Last edited:
You aren't what you claim to be. I've read most of your stuff since I've been hear and you are not much further left than most people. You are in fact all over the ball park, edit.

Del find me a ture right winger that thinks we need to grow the size of government at a faster rate...

You aren't what you claim to be. I've read most of your stuff since I've been hear and you are not much further left than most people. You are in fact all over the ball park, edit.

Del find me a ture right winger that thinks we need to grow the size of government at a faster rate...

find me a pure anything, gary.
then find me a right winger that has gotten elected and hasn't acted just like a left winger in terms of your post.the proof is in the pudding.

every nominally conservative pres of the last 30 years has grown the govt.

every one. so sing me another song, gary, this one's a little off key.

Forum List

Back