Harry Reid Puts His Foot In It Again

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I'm not sure what the reason was...whether he was having one of those Senior Moments or what...but Harry Reid has once again provided us with another example why he needs to retire.

Now he's saying that unemployed men are abusive husbands.

Somebody tell this dumb-ass to shut the fuck up.

Can't find the video of it but it's pretty stupid.

I would think that men that are overworked tend to be abusive as well.

Harry Reid: Domestic abuse rises as jobs fall - Marin Cogan - POLITICO.com

When Harry Reid loses his job this November, the local police force should keep a close eye on him so he doesn't abuse his wife.

Yeah, I think he must have been abused as a little harry reid, by an unemployed dad

Egads, I was right

"Reid heeded the advice. In "The Good Fight" Reid and ghost writer Mark Warren of Esquire detail his rise to power from a hardscrabble rural mining town south of Las Vegas to the halls of Congress—and his stint as a lawyer battling the Mafia along the way. Reid writes at length about a difficult childhood growing up in a dilapidated two-room shack with parents, he says, who both drank to excess. According to Reid his father beat his mother until, at 14, young Harry and his brother pinned Pop down to stop the violence."

Harry Reid is an idiot, here he is on our "voluntary" taxation :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mRSI8yWwg]YouTube - Paying income tax in America is Voluntary[/ame]

When Harry Reid loses his job this November, the local police force should keep a close eye on him so he doesn't abuse his wife.

Yeah, I think he must have been abused as a little harry reid, by an unemployed dad

Egads, I was right

"Reid heeded the advice. In "The Good Fight" Reid and ghost writer Mark Warren of Esquire detail his rise to power from a hardscrabble rural mining town south of Las Vegas to the halls of Congress—and his stint as a lawyer battling the Mafia along the way. Reid writes at length about a difficult childhood growing up in a dilapidated two-room shack with parents, he says, who both drank to excess. According to Reid his father beat his mother until, at 14, young Harry and his brother pinned Pop down to stop the violence."

It's sad that Reid has never resolved this issue in his own life. It seems like the people who need therapy the most are the ones who never get it. Maybe when he loses his seat in November, he'll spend the time to voluntarily get the help that he seems to have needed all his life. I doubt it, though.

Egads, I was right

It's sad that Reid has never resolved this issue in his own life. It seems like the people who need therapy the most are the ones who never get it. Maybe when he loses his seat in November, he'll spend the time to voluntarily get the help that he seems to have needed all his life. I doubt it, though.

Give em hell, Harry!

It's simply another example of the arrogance and elitism of this asshole, and all the assholes like him that think they can "guide" my life better than I.

FUCKOFF Harry Ried and anyone who thinks even remotely similar too him.

Err, not really sure why he would say this in regards to a cloture vote, seems pretty non-sequitor-ish...

Though it does seem to be accurate at least, as your link went on to say:

"A 2004 report prepared under a National Institute of Justice grant found that domestic violence against women occurred more frequently when their male partners were unemployed."

Soon-to-be ex-Senator Harry Reid ... arrested for fear of domestic abuse after he loses his job in 2010.

:clap2: :lol:

heh .. heh .. heh
Thanks PixieStix.

I have to give credit where credit is due. In my RedState morning briefing daily email, there is a pic of Harry ( and the link to the story from The Hill ). It's a mugshot. Instead of holding up a number and date in front of him, he's holding up a sign that says what I posted here. LOL I'd link the photo, but I don't have access to a photo sharing site from my current location.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the reason was...whether he was having one of those Senior Moments or what...but Harry Reid has once again provided us with another example why he needs to retire.

Now he's saying that unemployed men are abusive husbands.

Somebody tell this dumb-ass to shut the fuck up.

Can't find the video of it but it's pretty stupid.

I would think that men that are overworked tend to be abusive as well.

Harry Reid: Domestic abuse rises as jobs fall - Marin Cogan - POLITICO.com

look i understand what the jerk is saying....if you are out of work,have a family to feed,bills to pay,and you go out every day and look,but cant find a job....it could very easily result in increased tension at the home front.....its how he said it,lumping ALL unemployed guys together....as usual ....not thinking about what you are saying.....i compare it to Rdean and the way he says things......only Rdean would have said...... ONLY Republican unemployed guys will get violent.....

Err, not really sure why he would say this in regards to a cloture vote, seems pretty non-sequitor-ish...

"A 2004 report prepared under a National Institute of Justice grant found that domestic violence against women occurred more frequently when their male partners were unemployed."

There was two times since I've been married that I was unemployed.

Both times I was the victim of spousal abuse. Got my ass chewed out almost daily. I think women get a bit violent when their husbands are unemployed. Personally I think being unemployed makes some men more mellow.

this boob should already have foot and mouth disease, he puts his foot in his mouth so often!!! Can't wait for the election when he loses and become unemployed like the million he helped create!!! Hopefully they will find some dirt on this crook and send him away!!!! send his ass to prison!!!

There was two times since I've been married that I was unemployed.

Both times I was the victim of spousal abuse. Got my ass chewed out almost daily. I think women get a bit violent when their husbands are unemployed. Personally I think being unemployed makes some men more mellow.

LOL, I agree, women get nasty when their hubbies are unemployed.

Forum List

Back