Harry Reid Not Releasing His Own Tax Returns...

Romney's tax problem is not just Romney's but it's also the wealth-in-America's problem. If perchance Romney did show his tax returns, and the average person saw Romney's income and taxes, and that average person compared his income and his tax owed to Romney's they just might get a mite upset. It could lead to a Democratic victory and a demand that taxes be made fairer. And to the wealthy tax fairness means only one thing.
It is the very reason America will never have a flat tax because one way the wealthy are paid back for their campaign contributions is with those very tax loopholes that the wealthy, including Romney, use to get a huge tax break.

Romney's tax problem is not just Romney's but it's also the wealth-in-America's problem. If perchance Romney did show his tax returns, and the average person saw Romney's income and taxes, and that average person compared his income and his tax owed to Romney's they just might get a mite upset. It could lead to a Democratic victory and a demand that taxes be made fairer. And to the wealthy tax fairness means only one thing.
It is the very reason America will never have a flat tax because one way the wealthy are paid back for their campaign contributions is with those very tax loopholes that the wealthy, including Romney, use to get a huge tax break.

Wealth envy...some have bought into it...:eusa_whistle:

It's BULLSHIT. National Review are political shills. ALL you guys want is more ammo, more poo to fling, more distractions.:eusa_hand:

Ok, National Review are political shills and the 20 other republicans who are saying he should release them are all Obama fluffers too? Like I said you cant say that the Dems, The Repubs, The National Review, the Heavens and the Earth are all wrong without looking like a shill....which is how you look right now

Nobody has run from it. We are just laughing at you parasites, thinking that anyone gives two shits what you think.

What tha?? Are you incapable of seeing Republicans? I just showed you a bunch of Repubs and somehow you missed it. You have a political blindspot or something?

You showed me a couple. And they aren't exactly clamoring for the returns. Only you OWS parasites are doing that. To normal people, many of whom think Romney should release them for a variety of reasons, whether he does or does not will to sway their vote. This is a real issue for the parasite crowd. Not for regular people.

I showed you a bunch of them and they may not be "clamoring" whatever that means. But they are supporting, requesting, suggesting, advising and encouraging him to do so.

Apparently, The National Review, The Daily Beast, George Will, Mike Murphy, Bill Kristol, Ron Paul, Robert Bentley, Micheal Steel, Walter Jones, Ana Navarro, Pete Sessions, Haley Barbour, Matthew Dowd, Rick Tyler, John Weaver, Brit Hume, David Frum, Rick Perry, Chuck Grassley and Dick Luger are all OWS parasites and or not regular people. I agree, they are all Republicans. So how many people are you willing to shit on all for Romney? 40 Repubs? 80?

At what point will you drop the "Waaa OWS this...OWS that" b-movie acting?

Reid is scum. But that's where the Democratic Party is at these days. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back