Harry Reid: No to Mosque near Ground Zero

Or respect the victims, tradgedy, and families affected by 9/11. What a douche :lol:

I lost a cousin in 9/11. I support Cordoba House.

I did too, and I do not support it. Especially considering the implications of that name Cordoba

ahhhh...cordoba....wasn't that the furthest west the muslims got when the ruled spain and most of southern europe...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm after the bombing of ny they build cordoba house to heal the wound....

fucking hell americans are stupid....

I lost a cousin in 9/11. I support Cordoba House.

I did too, and I do not support it. Especially considering the implications of that name Cordoba

ahhhh...cordoba....wasn't that the furthest west the muslims got when the ruled spain and most of southern europe...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm after the bombing of ny they build cordoba house to heal the wound....

fucking hell americans are stupid....

Actually Cordoba represents religious waring and hatred between Christians and Muslims. First the muslims conqured cordoba, tore down their church, and build a mosque on the ground. Then the christians re-conqured the area, tore down the mosque, and built another church.

Here do some light reading Great Mosque of Córdoba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Great Mosque of Córdoba, now known as the Catedral de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción (English: Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption) was a mosque built by the Umayyads on the site of a Christian Visigothic Church[1] in the Andalusian city of Córdoba, Spain. It is regarded as perhaps the most accomplished monument of the Umayyad dynasty of Córdoba. After the Spanish Reconquista, it was rebuilt as Roman Catholic church with a Gothic cathedral inserted into the centre of the large Moorish building. Today the entire building is used to house the Cathedral of the diocese of Córdoba in Spain.

If you think there is something wrong with a muslim praryer center near the 911 sight then you think there is something wrong the muslim religion.

Bullshit.

Something wrong with the muslim religion? Holy crap! Where do I start? How about Sharia law? That enough? No? How about fatwas? The death sentences meted out by clerics? Not enough? How about a black sheet covering women in a desert country? C'mon, had enough? No? How about selling/marrying off 9 year old? Want more?

Forum List

Back