Harry Reid leads today’s Pitchfork Persecutors.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
And we're seeing it daily from his followers of that party...you all must be so proud

SNIP:
It was just over 60 years ago that the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy were repudiated when he was censured by the Senate in December 1954. Ever since then, McCarthyism — the reckless hurling of accusations at adversaries so as to destroy their reputations — has been considered one of the lowest forms of political behavior and one liberals love to crusade against.

But McCarthyism isn’t limited to one party or ideology. And if liberals have any sense of self-awareness they will recognize the tactic has returned and is growing in their back yard.

Harry Reid, the top Democrat in the Senate, was asked by CNN’s Dana Bash this week if he regretted his 2012 accusation on the Senate floor that GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney “hasn’t paid taxes for ten years.” Reid presented no evidence at the time and claimed he didn’t need any: “I don’t think the burden should be on me. The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.”

all of it here:

Read more at: National Review

Fucking Liberals put up with this shit all because he strays on the same side of the stripes they wear?

When pressed further ole pinky said "It worked, Romney isn't President".

Pinky is what his family calls him, eve they dislike the puke.

And we're seeing it daily from his followers of that party...you all must be so proud

SNIP:
It was just over 60 years ago that the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy were repudiated when he was censured by the Senate in December 1954. Ever since then, McCarthyism — the reckless hurling of accusations at adversaries so as to destroy their reputations — has been considered one of the lowest forms of political behavior and one liberals love to crusade against.

But McCarthyism isn’t limited to one party or ideology. And if liberals have any sense of self-awareness they will recognize the tactic has returned and is growing in their back yard.

Harry Reid, the top Democrat in the Senate, was asked by CNN’s Dana Bash this week if he regretted his 2012 accusation on the Senate floor that GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney “hasn’t paid taxes for ten years.” Reid presented no evidence at the time and claimed he didn’t need any: “I don’t think the burden should be on me. The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.”

all of it here:

Read more at: National Review

Harry Reid is was and will always be slimey.

As a Democrat, I have always despised him.

The Senate will be better off when he retires b/c the man is an utter disgrace.

Harry Reid is was and will always be slimey.

As a Democrat, I have always despised him.

How do you feel about the Clintons?

I think Bill Clinton is one of the better Presidents we had in the last 50 years. I think his personal morals regarding women is despicable but as a political leader he was quite good.

Hilary? She is brilliant- not sure I think she should be the next President- but if the Republicans do their usual stellar job of bringing up candidates I can't support, I will vote for her.

Forum List

Back