Harry Reid, Klan Member

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
You know you're desperate when you accuse Democrats of being racists for not seating Burris:

Burris puts Senate Dems in tough spot - Jonathan Martin and Martin Kady II - Politico.com

“It’s interesting that all those who are viable are white women and the ones who are unacceptable are black men,” Prince Riley, a senior consultant to Burris, told Politico.

No it isn't. Anyone Blago picks is "unacceptable." Blacks are always giving lame quotes like this about how "racism" holds them back, because nobody ever calls them on it. Maybe with a black PRESIDENT in the White House, they'll have to do better.

Last edited:
Yep......if you've been laying down with dogs, you're gonna get up with fleas.

Blowjob Bitch (Blagojavich) is lousy with 'em.

You know you're desperate when you accuse Democrats of being racists for not seating Burris:

Burris puts Senate Dems in tough spot - Jonathan Martin and Martin Kady II - Politico.com

“It’s interesting that all those who are viable are white women and the ones who are unacceptable are black men,” Prince Riley, a senior consultant to Burris, told Politico.

No it isn't. Anyone Blago picks is "unacceptable." Blacks are always giving lame quotes like this about how "racism" holds them back, because nobody ever calls them on it. Maybe with a black PRESIDENT in the White House, they'll have to do better.

I'm curious what your sig means?

Burris is simply a social climber via any means available. Fact is most people could care less what his race is. The man has no justice in him and he should not be allowed in any position of representing the people.

Richard Burris sought the death of an innocent man with full knowledge the man was innocent.
That is the reason nobody in their right minds wants this man in a senate seat. It has not a darn thing to do with his race.

Please, Reid isnt racist. I dont care what anyone says. He just isnt.

Reid probably isn't racist, he's just dumb.

Who is stupid enough to inject race into a subject, especially after the election that we just got through with!

However......Reid is too fucking stupid. I wonder how in the hell he's managed to stay in office this long?

The Governor has a duty to appoint someone to an empty senate seat.

not when what is going on over there has to do with illegalities about this seat....if the charges were about something that had nothing to do with his governing then yes i agree with you....

I had mixed feelings about this situation, but the fact is that Blagojevich did not sell this seat to Burris. Burris is well respected, has the experience, and owes nobody a thing, including Blagojevich. That is not to say that Blago didn't initially want something in return, but not with Burris as his pick. That is one reason he chose Burris, so it can't be said that any favors were used.

The other thing is that Blago does have a responsibility to fill the seat. Since he has not yet been successfully impeached or proven guilty of any crime, I don't see any problem with seating Burris at this time.

I hate dirty Harry with a passion, but c'mon he is far from a racist. That is over the line. I am tired of anytime someone denies someone who is African American or Hispanic sometheing, even when justified they are called a racist. Hell it is one of the NAACP and LA RAZA's most common ploys. We saw it in this last election, anyone who disagreed with Obama was deemed a racist. I am tired of that crutch being used as a blanket charge. These idiots make it hard to believe when it is actually happening, like crying wolf.

I had mixed feelings about this situation, but the fact is that Blagojevich did not sell this seat to Burris. Burris is well respected, has the experience, and owes nobody a thing, including Blagojevich. That is not to say that Blago didn't initially want something in return, but not with Burris as his pick. That is one reason he chose Burris, so it can't be said that any favors were used.

The other thing is that Blago does have a responsibility to fill the seat. Since he has not yet been successfully impeached or proven guilty of any crime, I don't see any problem with seating Burris at this time.

Well, as anyone who is moderately intelligent knows, if you say something enough times (selling a Senate seat), eventually people are going to believe you.

Is it any wonder that people are giving Burris the hairy eyeball? Blowjob Bitch said REPEATEDLY that he's got the "golden ticket" and has said that he's gonna sell it to the highest bidder.

BTW.....he didn't get seated today. He ended up going home. However, seeing as he's missing vital signatures, it's a good thing that they didn't let him in. If he can get all the signatures required, as well as have all his ducks in a row, LEGALLY, then, seat the dumb fucker. Until then, tell him to keep his black ass in Chicago.

Remember......they wouldn't let Cynthia McKinney into the Congress without her flag pin, why the fuck should they let this dude in when he's not even got the required things to GET seated?

McKinney was already seated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back