Harry Reid Implies Radio Host is Racist for Tying Fannie Mae Exec to Obama

Last time blacks rioted in L.A. I recall whites and Koreans got on the roofs of their businesses and homes with some heavy weapons. The blacks tried to take the looting out of their neighborhoods and got killed doing it. I think the same thing would happen again, only this time whites will push back into the black communites and you'll have running gunbattles that will look like the Tet offensive.
I think this time the target will be Hispanics, since Blacks and Hispanics are not the best of pals in LA right now.

Check this one out lmao
Murtha Calls Western Pa. 'Redneck' - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh
Murtha's a pork-addicted, troop-smearing blowhard. He's proof that cow manure can become a sentient lifeform

I dont know if its racist or not but is sure is an attempt to scare some Americans about poor people having power in this country.

America should be proud of having a higher voter base no matter what class or color those Americans are.

Democracy works best when more people vote.

That used to be something all Americans used to agree on.

Today....well....I guess not so much?

It works best when more REAL people vote.

(REAL people meaning not Disney characters, only one vote apiece for the Dallas starting lineup, no goldfish voting, no favored dogs voting and the 9,000 people that registered from the same homeless shelter that houses 50 people....they shouldn't vote either, not the one guy that registered 72 times either he gets one vote).

Forum List

Back