Harry Reid Implies Radio Host is Racist for Tying Fannie Mae Exec to Obama

I dont know if its racist or not but is sure is an attempt to scare some Americans about poor people having power in this country.

America should be proud of having a higher voter base no matter what class or color those Americans are.

Democracy works best when more people vote.

That used to be something all Americans used to agree on.

Today....well....I guess not so much?

I dont know if its racist or not but is sure is an attempt to scare some Americans about poor people having power in this country.

America should be proud of having a higher voter base no matter what class or color those Americans are.

That used to be something all Americans used to agree on.

Today....well....I guess not so much?

Voter base, my ass. ACORN's goal is Obama.

I cannot believe anyone can be so stupid as to fall for this feel good Baal.

Dumkoff, people do not vote in American elections: CITIZENS VOTE: LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE AND COUNTY. Not illegal people, not felons, not dead people, not fictionalized characters like Micky Mouse or Daffy Duck and not people who do not live in the state like the starting offensive line of the Dallas cowboys.

This is a representative democracy, at least for now, and not a dictatorship of masses or the deceptive tactics of a few. That means we have rules which everyone must abide by, and if they do not what will ensue is chaos. If you want a country were anything goes, there are a few African nations that I'd gladly recommend to you--Zimbabwe for starters. I am sure you and Mugabe would get alone just fine.

Somebody got called a racist? Oh horrors! I shall die, I shall simply die! :tongue:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get used to this folks... If Obama gets elected, everyone who disagrees with him is going to be a racist...

Is that the best shit you can come up with?

What a pile of horse dung.:D

Or is it like everyone who disagrees with bush, is a bush hater?:confused:

Forum List

Back