Harry Reid: If We Win in November, We're Going to Nuke the Filibuster

Reid never did nuke the filibuster. I dare you rubes to do it instead.

He did nuke the filibuster. How else is Trump getting his cabinet confirmed?

Oh yeah.
The filibuster is still in place jackass. How's Gorsuch looking for his confirmation?
He nuked the filibuster for presidential appointments.

Republicans will do the same for SCOTUS if Democrats are dumb enough to start filibustering him.

Oh yeah.
The filibuster is still in place jackass. How's Gorsuch looking for his confirmation?

Republicans will do the same for SCOTUS if Democrats are dumb enough to start filibustering him.
Good. You guys will own that when it comes back to bite you in the ass. Trump is the most dangerous President ever. I dare you rubes to put all your bets on him.

Oh yeah.

Good. You guys will own that when it comes back to bite you in the ass. Trump is the most dangerous President ever. I dare you rubes to put all your bets on him.
Thing is if they do, it won't bite them in the ass for the next 30 years or more. What Reid did bit you almost instantly.

Oh yeah.

Dangerous? He's been president for little over 2 1/2 weeks and the world keeps spinning and orbiting the sun.

Oh yeah.

Now you want to pretend Harry didn't use the nuke option?

These are the same people that deny the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

Forum List

Back