Harry Reid has convinced me to vote for Akin despite not liking him

I think Akin and his positions on women are out there BUT....

Harry has promised that he won't work with Romney. Since he has taken this position I have no choice but to vote for Akin in the hopes that Harry loses his majority so we can get someone who will at least give Romney a chance if he wins.

After Akins ridiculous comments I had planned to vote third party to send a message but harry's position could actually hinder our recovery. And as I've said all along social issues are secondary to me. Besides that I seriously doubt roe v wade is in jeopardy.

Akin is an idiot but Reid could actually damage our recovery with his partisan bullshit.

good to know you're controlled by harry reid :lol:

buffoon

obamacarter.jpg

romney-kerry-mashup.jpg

I think Akin and his positions on women are out there BUT....

Harry has promised that he won't work with Romney. Since he has taken this position I have no choice but to vote for Akin in the hopes that Harry loses his majority so we can get someone who will at least give Romney a chance if he wins.

After Akins ridiculous comments I had planned to vote third party to send a message but harry's position could actually hinder our recovery. And as I've said all along social issues are secondary to me. Besides that I seriously doubt roe v wade is in jeopardy.

Akin is an idiot but Reid could actually damage our recovery with his partisan bullshit.

good to know you're controlled by harry reid :lol:

buffoon

As usual you offer nothing of substance shallow little man

I think jail is a bit extreme but at the very least they should be forced to repay the tax payers and then new laws need to be put in place to prevent such activities

That's why I said "prosecuted" although I have to tell you Gramps the older I get, the more I wonder why white collar crime differs from an out and out theft.

And why said "white collar" individuals who rip off the public for millions are allowed to get away with minimal penalties versus the thief who just robs an old lady on the street?

One involves violence?

There are so many non violent thefts day to day. Oh boy, the old lib comes out in me on this.

But every day some kid somewhere is put in jail for a misdemeanor theft while white collar theft by business persons who decimate whole families lives are still allowed to walk free.

With just a smack on the wrist. It's wrong.

That's why I said "prosecuted" although I have to tell you Gramps the older I get, the more I wonder why white collar crime differs from an out and out theft.

And why said "white collar" individuals who rip off the public for millions are allowed to get away with minimal penalties versus the thief who just robs an old lady on the street?

One involves violence?

There are so many non violent thefts day to day. Oh boy, the old lib comes out in me on this.

But every day some kid somewhere is put in jail for a misdemeanor theft while white collar theft by business persons who decimate whole families lives are still allowed to walk free.

With just a smack on the wrist. It's wrong.

Well speaking as one of those kids you're having pity on I am glad I went to jail. It changed my life and possibly saved my life as well as others. Impressionable minds must be met early with leadership and responsibility if it is not otherwise learned.

As far as whit collar crime I really can't speak because I know too little about it.

Forum List

Back