Harry Reid has convinced me to vote for Akin despite not liking him

Claire is trying to get rid of higher pay for public projects, her husband runs a construction business and they have a farm that gets federal funds. While in public office these activities should not be allowed.

Oh Claire should be in jail.

They made 20 million off the stimulus. They need to be prosecuted.

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. McCaskill's Husband's Businesses Benefitted From $20 Million in Stimulus Funds

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. McCaskill's Husband's Businesses Benefitted From $20 Million in Stimulus Funds

Claire is trying to get rid of higher pay for public projects, her husband runs a construction business and they have a farm that gets federal funds. While in public office these activities should not be allowed.

Isn't the first time her husband has been indicated in criminal activity.

Yeah....liberal scum politicians stealing taxpayer money......what a concept. :eusa_whistle:

I think jail is a bit extreme but at the very least they should be forced to repay the tax payers and then new laws need to be put in place to prevent such activities

That is just horrible. A politician saying something that he thinks will motivate people to vote for his party. The outrage.

We all know that the Democratic party will do what is necessary to move the country forward. You know...like support bills that they author and co-sponsor even if the GOP agrees with it. Shit like that.

ZANDER said:
Romney is going to be the nominee, the Republican party, moderates and conservatives will rally around him, and he will beat Obama in the general election. The 20% club better get used to saying "President Romney".

While you're at it, might as well get used to saying "former President Obama"......Zander 3/4/2012

Thanks for keeping that in your sig line, I appreciate the reminder.

I am feeling even more confident now than when I wrote that little bit of brilliance...Only one little item left...and that happens Tuesday..

Jimmy Carter is so happy!!!!

obamacarter.jpg

That is just horrible. A politician saying something that he thinks will motivate people to vote for his party. The outrage.

We all know that the Democratic party will do what is necessary to move the country forward. You know...like support bills that they author and co-sponsor even if the GOP agrees with it. Shit like that.

ZANDER said:
Romney is going to be the nominee, the Republican party, moderates and conservatives will rally around him, and he will beat Obama in the general election. The 20% club better get used to saying "President Romney".

While you're at it, might as well get used to saying "former President Obama"......Zander 3/4/2012

I am feeling even more confident now than when I wrote that little bit of brilliance...Only one little item left...and that happens Tuesday..

obamacarter.jpg

I'll be honest.

When I put that in there, I thought you had an ounce or two of shame and would be playfully embarrassed by it when the results came in. But since, you have proven me wrong. Not much point to it.....I agree.

I think Akin and his positions on women are out there BUT....

Harry has promised that he won't work with Romney. Since he has taken this position I have no choice but to vote for Akin in the hopes that Harry loses his majority so we can get someone who will at least give Romney a chance if he wins.

After Akins ridiculous comments I had planned to vote third party to send a message but harry's position could actually hinder our recovery. And as I've said all along social issues are secondary to me. Besides that I seriously doubt roe v wade is in jeopardy.

Akin is an idiot but Reid could actually damage our recovery with his partisan bullshit.

then ur a damed retard.

ZANDER said:

obamacarter.jpg

Reid will still lose.

Harry has promised that he won't work with Romney. Since he has taken this position I have no choice but to vote for Akin in the hopes that Harry loses his majority so we can get someone who will at least give Romney a chance if he wins.

After Akins ridiculous comments I had planned to vote third party to send a message but harry's position could actually hinder our recovery. And as I've said all along social issues are secondary to me. Besides that I seriously doubt roe v wade is in jeopardy.
Akin is an idiot but Reid could actually damage our recovery with his partisan bullshit.

then ur a damed retard.

Why do you libs always have such elloquent and rational responses?

Lol

then ur a damed retard.

Why do you libs always have such elloquent and rational responses?

Lol

well cause your "man" is CRAZY, please, PLEASE tell us right now, why you would support that crazy NAZI

I think jail is a bit extreme but at the very least they should be forced to repay the tax payers and then new laws need to be put in place to prevent such activities

That's why I said "prosecuted" although I have to tell you Gramps the older I get, the more I wonder why white collar crime differs from an out and out theft.

And why said "white collar" individuals who rip off the public for millions are allowed to get away with minimal penalties versus the thief who just robs an old lady on the street?

Well what do you Republicans expect after you have done the same thing to Obama what comes around goes around.

Except that you all had two years and didn't do shit to fix the economy

So...then....you agree then that someone like Mitch no neck should be booted as well. That You won't be voting for Romney Ryan because Ryan agreed to not work with Obama period?

I somehow suspect you won't do the same.

That's why I said "prosecuted" although I have to tell you Gramps the older I get, the more I wonder why white collar crime differs from an out and out theft.

And why said "white collar" individuals who rip off the public for millions are allowed to get away with minimal penalties versus the thief who just robs an old lady on the street?

One involves violence?

English?

Oh, the woman he is going against is a CRIMINAL. :eusa_whistle:

But you gotta go with the criminal because Akin said something stupid on TV that he took back.....because getting free stuff is real important. :eusa_hand:

you know they guy you support is FUCKING crazy

Well what do you Republicans expect after you have done the same thing to Obama what comes around goes around.

Except that you all had two years and didn't do shit to fix the economy

So...then....you agree then that someone like Mitch no neck should be booted as well. That You won't be voting for Romney Ryan because Ryan agreed to not work with Obama period?

I somehow suspect you won't do the same.

Obviously I agreed with stopping the democratic spending spree. If romney fucks up then I will take a different position. No one stopped Obama in the first two years. He had a chance to prove he knew what he was doing and he failed. End of story

ZANDER said:

obamacarter.jpg

I'll be honest.

When I put that in there, I thought you had an ounce or two of shame and would be playfully embarrassed by it when the results came in. But since, you have proven me wrong. Not much point to it.....I agree.

I appreciate your honesty :thup:

ZANDER said:

obamacarter.jpg

Reid will still lose.

ya win some, ya lose some.....:lol:

Forum List

Back