Harry Reid gets race that he wanted

Dr. House has not made a right prediction in three years so he might get lucky. However, the current break is .6% for Angle on RCP average. However, Clinton is in the state tonight, and the Nevadans love WJC. Time will tell, podjos! :lol:

I thought this thread looked familiar.

My very first post was in here.

*Wipes away tear*

Remember when Reid came out in support of his constituents and condemned Obama's ani-Vegas remarks? ... no seriously do you? I don't. This puppet WILL become unemployed.

I can still smell the baby powder. :D

nevermind, that's not baby powder.

Dr. House has not made a right prediction in three years so he might get lucky. However, the current break is .6% for Angle on RCP average. However, Clinton is in the state tonight, and the Nevadans love WJC. Time will tell, podjos! :lol:

He's been a lot more right than you have, Jokey. Of course a stopped clock is right more often than you.

He's been a lot more right than you have, Jokey. Of course a stopped clock is right more often than you.

Nevada Repubs have all hit their knees and are sucking Reid's Dick, proving once again that Repubs are really nothing more than Dem-Lite:

Top Nevada GOP lawmaker endorses Harry Reid

State Sen. Bill Raggio, one of Nevada’s most influential Republicans over the last four decades, said Thursday he’s endorsing U.S. Senate Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid’s re-election campaign.

Angle spokesman Jerry Stacy reiterated Angle’s 2008 campaign charge that Raggio is a "good ol’ boy career politician" who does not believe in Republican principles.

Reno Mayor Bob Cashell and Sparks Mayor Geno Martini, both Republicans, also have come out in support of Reid.

Republicans: The Bent Over Party.

I don't believe the Rabbi and Dr. House between can't come up with the same number of correct predictions that I have. Go ahead if you can, Rab: I am interested. HR has a solid chance for three reasons: (1) the Mormon vote, for even they think Angle is the weirdest thing they have seen; (2) the advertising and business organizations, which are supplying Reid; these people are terrified of Angle making Nevada look like a laughing stock; and (3) everyday Nevadans, in the voting booth, are going to say, "I don't like HR, but Angle is not acceptable."

I don't believe the Rabbi and Dr. House between can't come up with the same number of correct predictions that I have. Go ahead if you can, Rab: I am interested. HR has a solid chance for three reasons: (1) the Mormon vote, for even they think Angle is the weirdest thing they have seen; (2) the advertising and business organizations, which are supplying Reid; these people are terrified of Angle making Nevada look like a laughing stock; and (3) everyday Nevadans, in the voting booth, are going to say, "I don't like HR, but Angle is not acceptable."

You forgot: the support of the local Dem-Lite Party for HR.

Well im new on this Board ,but as i read the OP's first few statements i realize that there is idiots on here also. Reid in a landslide? hahaha ,that sorry bastard may not win. And shouldn't. But you Dems ,get ready cause Nov. is almost here. And id love to hear from some of you on how that "hope and Change" bullshit y'all ate up is working out for ya?

I will say that pushing to get "tea party" like candidates through the primaries and gut all as many RINOs as possible was a gamble. But, people now have a clear choice in many of the elections. The choice is not Dem or Dem-lite, it's social democrat or US Constitutionalist. I'm fairly comfortable with those options. It's not a clear winner in every race, the message has to be carried by a messenger and not every messenger is as strong as the next one. In the NV election, I'd rather have taken my chances with Angle, than accepted a possibly easier victory with a candidate I'd hate if they were elected. Who needs another Arlen Spector sticking a knife in your back for 30 years? If Angle loses, Reid will be just as weak next time. I'd rather save the issue than get a RINO senator in office.

Well im new on this Board ,but as i read the OP's first few statements i realize that there is idiots on here also. Reid in a landslide? hahaha ,that sorry bastard may not win. And shouldn't. But you Dems ,get ready cause Nov. is almost here. And id love to hear from some of you on how that "hope and Change" bullshit y'all ate up is working out for ya?

It's working out great for me you fucking tool:lol:

Jokey's problem is he's trying to pretend to be some moderate Republican and keeps geting caught in all his lies and massive support for all the leftist platforms... You know how lies grow exponentially... He's been outed long ago and is just too fucking stupid to drop the lie... Now he's trying to pretend he's some great political Nostradmus..:lol:

Even the left here know he's one of them...lol The fact is the entire board (outside of maybe Ravi and Sarah G) knows the far leftist Jokey is a fucking joke...

Truth...

House is lying again. :lol: I am a moderate Republican, and that infuriates the wacks to the far right in the party. House is a poseur, pretending to be a Republican when he is only a vile libertarian. How funny House would speak for the left here, who despise him.

I just wish I had a better type of opponents than these slimeballs to the far right here.

Oh, well, one works with what one has.

House is lying again. :lol: I am a moderate Republican, and that infuriates the wacks to the far right in the party. House is a poseur, pretending to be a Republican when he is only a vile libertarian. How funny House would speak for the left here, who despise him.

I just wish I had a better type of opponents than these slimeballs to the far right here.

Oh, well, one works with what one has.

Your a "moderate Rupublican" and you refer to your "opponents" as the ones to your "far right"?

I'm thinking House is right. :eusa_think:

Think of house as far far far hulldown 'his eyes just showing above the horizon' right. He is a reactionary libertarian who pretends to be GOP. He isn't.

Forum List

Back