Harry Reid compromised?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I believe that HR is in bed with the mafia/unions and that they gave him his last election when polls/exit polls showed him clearly losing.

And I somehow missed this, but in May of last year, HR got a black eye and his arm was in the sling from a 'fall while jogging.' Yea right!?!?!?! Look at the man, he got his ass whooped by someone that didn't think he was holding up his end.

harry-reid-2011-5-10-15-50-34.jpg

Sorry, but this is your leader democrats? That's sad. He's somebody's bitch, not a leader.

Have you heard about the latest stunt he's trying to pull in Nevada? He's pushing for a "green energy" company from China to be established.

Here's the kicker. One of his sons represents the company. This man is so dirty and so are his family. I think they should all be fair game.

Costs, conflicts arise in Reid push for green power - Opinion - ReviewJournal.com

There's another factor, however, one more personal to Reid: His son, Rory Reid, is one of the attorneys for the ENN Mojave Energy project. A Reid spokeswoman said the senator did not suggest Reid's firm - Lionel, Sawyer & Collins - to ENN, nor has the elder Reid spoken to this son about the deal. (Reid imposed a strict ban on family members lobbying his office in 2003 after the Los Angeles Times asked him about lobbying by three of his four sons.)

But success for ENN in finding customers helps Rory Reid, and its failure could cost him a client. It's an undeniable conflict that Harry Reid should keep in mind as he twists arms at the PUC and NV Energy, lest he earn himself an ethics complaint.

Have you heard about the latest stunt he's trying to pull in Nevada? He's pushing for a "green energy" company from China to be established.

Here's the kicker. One of his sons represents the company. This man is so dirty and so are his family. I think they should all be fair game.

Costs, conflicts arise in Reid push for green power - Opinion - ReviewJournal.com

There's another factor, however, one more personal to Reid: His son, Rory Reid, is one of the attorneys for the ENN Mojave Energy project. A Reid spokeswoman said the senator did not suggest Reid's firm - Lionel, Sawyer & Collins - to ENN, nor has the elder Reid spoken to this son about the deal. (Reid imposed a strict ban on family members lobbying his office in 2003 after the Los Angeles Times asked him about lobbying by three of his four sons.)

But success for ENN in finding customers helps Rory Reid, and its failure could cost him a client. It's an undeniable conflict that Harry Reid should keep in mind as he twists arms at the PUC and NV Energy, lest he earn himself an ethics complaint.

Yea I read that. And I read that all 4 of his sons are lobbyists. He's pulling strings for them for sure.

UMMMmm.... Harry isn't going to run again so he couldn't care less what anybody thinks. Unless he is convicted of committing a crime he is pretty much untouchable. He has much better standing in the Morman Cult than Mittens so who is gonna impeach him which would be his only possible foil.

With Mittens becoming an embarassment to many Mormans with his ducking and dodging about taxes and his Bain management years and so on and so forth it rubs the Cult the wrong way. They are supposed to be honest. The Mormans will side with Harry...not the devious new comer.

Harry taking care of his sons won't bother the Mormans one little bit as long as they are not being illegal.

What outsiders (from Nevada and Utah) have to say about Reid doesn't mean spit.

... and that they gave him his last election when polls/exit polls showed him clearly losing.

... outlawing the fieldgoal in Football might help you feel better.

UMMMmm.... Harry isn't going to run again so he couldn't care less what anybody thinks. Unless he is convicted of committing a crime he is pretty much untouchable. He has much better standing in the Morman Cult than Mittens so who is gonna impeach him which would be his only possible foil.

With Mittens becoming an embarassment to many Mormans with his ducking and dodging about taxes and his Bain management years and so on and so forth it rubs the Cult the wrong way. They are supposed to be honest. The Mormans will side with Harry...not the devious new comer.

Harry taking care of his sons won't bother the Mormans one little bit as long as they are not being illegal.

I didn't know you spoke on behalf of Mormans, whoever they are. I know your next president, Mitt Romney isn't a Morman. But if you say that Reid is a a Morman then I'll take your word for it. What is that? Like the legislative wing of the mafia?

Yea I read that. And I read that all 4 of his sons are lobbyists. He's pulling strings for them for sure.

This is what congressmen do, it is a jobs program for their families and a way to insure that they retire filthy rich. Screw the voter. Harry Reid is just one of them how about the other 500 or so. They are not all that much different, it is just the cafeteria they eat in.

Here's the forehead trying to back up Reid's tax evasion lie. Begala is talking about Romney in this quote. He may end up with a black eye too lol

BEGALA: *....."He's a man of extraordinary personal morality, impeccable personal moral character. "

Your first sentence says it all. Reid is divorced from other people, and he has no compunctions about lying, harping, and being such a dowager hag he would say anything to help out those who help themselves to other taxpayers' money.

Other people mean nothing to your boy, so he's ready to roll them over. So he's so high and mighty, nobody can touch him.

But he can hurt anyone he wants, any way he wants, any time he wants.

And baby, is he wanton.

Forum List

Back