Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

What a smuck. Another one that is noted

Bring out that NDAA document and we'll wipe the floor with it

-Geaux[/quoter]

the militia thugs took up arms against their government, and threatened civilians with armed stops...

i'd say that's terrorism.

you have a problem with a law/ challenge it in court.

if a group of armed blacks were standing in front of section 8 housing refusing to leave or pay for their housing while training guns on federal officers, they'd have been shot dead and you'd be cheering.

but it's the loony posse comitatus neo-confederate insurrectionist, white christian supremacists, so it's ok, right?

What milita thugs threatened civilians with armed stops? You do know the population density out there is about 0.5 persons in a 100 sq miles. They were controlling access to the Bundy ranch... EXACTLY BECAUSE they did not want SCUMBAGS like these L.V. shooters coming in and mucking up the protest..

-Geaux[/quoter]

the militia thugs took up arms against their government, and threatened civilians with armed stops...

if a group of armed blacks were standing in front of section 8 housing refusing to leave or pay for their housing while training guns on federal officers, they'd have been shot dead and you'd be cheering.

but it's the loony posse comitatus neo-confederate insurrectionist, white christian supremacists, so it's ok, right?

Are you referring to the Black Panthers who stood outside a Polling Station with clubs threatening those who entered and were not prosecuted by the illustrious Attorney General Eric "Steadman" Holder?

You're full of beans.

-Geaux[/quoter]

Straw man

-Geaux

Bottom line:
Bundy is a liar and conned groups of armed men to come and "protect" his "rights" to mooch off of public lands.
The government should have gone out and confiscated his cattle in the late 90s and over reacted this time.
The rule of law must prevail. None of Bundy's claims are valid or relevant.
At some time Bundy has to be FORCED to obey the law or suffer the consequences.
It is an outrage anyone that claims to be a conservative would support a man that lies, manipulates others to risk their lives based on those lies and disobeys the laws gaining a competitive advantage over his competitors while breaking the law.

Last edited:

-Geaux[/quoter]

Are you referring to the Black Panthers who stood outside a Polling Station with clubs threatening those who entered and were not prosecuted by the illustrious Attorney General Eric "Steadman" Holder?

You're full of beans.

Yeah that's just like a bunch of armed people threatening violence with the govt. 2 black guys equals dozens of armed militia types in your mind

Of course you would. You would also call any criticism of Obama "treason."

You dream of the day when any who fail to swear a loyalty oath to Obama will be marched into a death camp, doncha?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw]Alex Jones Against Piers Morgan on 2nd Ammendment, "1776 will commence again!" Clip - YouTube[/ame]

You go..conservinos..

You're full of beans.

I supported Eldridge Cleaver when he exercised his right to carry arms.

Quick question....................do you support those in the Open Carry Texas movement as well?

Follow up question.................what would you think and do if you were sitting in a restaurant and a group of people walked in with assault rifles slung over their shoulders like Open Carry Texas did?

Quick question....................do you support those in the Open Carry Texas movement as well?

Sort of.

Follow up question.................what would you think and do if you were sitting in a restaurant and a group of people walked in with assault rifles slung over their shoulders like Open Carry Texas did?

I wouldn't do anything. A person with a rifle is no more a danger than someone with a steak knife. Either one could kill me.

I think taking a rifle into a restaurant is stupid. Leave it in the car. I have no problem with a hand gun on someones hip, though.

You're full of beans.

I supported Eldridge Cleaver when he exercised his right to carry arms.

I would hope they sat close to me so we could chat.

-Geaux[/quoter]

What milita thugs threatened civilians with armed stops? You do know the population density out there is about 0.5 persons in a 100 sq miles. They were controlling access to the Bundy ranch... EXACTLY BECAUSE they did not want SCUMBAGS like these L.V. shooters coming in and mucking up the protest..

I guess you never heard Rep Horsford talk about it...

no worries....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/cliven-bundy-checkpoint_n_5239602.html

Forum List

Back