Harry Reid calls Bundy family supporters "domestic terrorists"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called the people who have been supporting Cliven Bundy and his family, "Domestic Terrorists" today.

Just one little problem - he apparently forgot that terrorists are people who attack civilians.

The only people coming close to "terrorism", were the Federal agents who descended on Bundy's ranch to try to take Bundy's cattle and keep him off public land - all without a single court order to be found.

But apparently to Harry Reid, "terrorists" are anybody who opposes a liberal administration.

It is said that England's King George III suffered from similar delusions, focused on American patriots and people who were doing nothing but asking the government to treat them fairly. Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Harry Reid and King George III in the same room at the same time? How old is Harry Reid, anyway?

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/reid-calls-bundy-supporters-domestic-terrorists

Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

By LAURA MYERS
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Posted April 17, 2014 - 1:01pm Updated April 17, 2014 - 4:37pm

U.S. Sen. Harry Reid on Thursday called supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way.

“Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal “Hashtags & Headlines” event at the Paris. “… I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism.”

The BLM shut down its weeklong roundup of Bundy’s cattle Saturday after an armed confrontation with dozens of militia members who had traveled to Southern Nevada from across the country and from neighboring states.

Last edited:
I would say that the people of Nevada (including the Mafia) repeatedly elected that gutter trash Harry Reid, so from that perspective, I have no sympathy for them. Just like the United States, stupid voters elected, then re-elected the idiot Obama. Now, both the citizens of Nevada and the citizens of America see what they have.

Harry Reid - is a dirt bag. I seriously doubt that this Howdy Doody looking clown will run again - that's why he is calling the citizens "Domestic Terrorists" and "liars" - that and he most likely has Alzheimers disease.

He is a diseased man. Diseased in his mind and diseased in his heart. The only "un-american" person is Harry Reid; goes from a career which he entered with a net worth of $85,000 and will die with 30 million in the bank.

Harry - Americans aren't the problem. YOU are the problem, you thief.

ol harry I'm sure has somthing up his sleeve.
h's not going to let his blm little boy get embarrassed like this

to bad harry don't work to hav th Hage family paid off like the circuit court of nevada ordered the blm to

Harry Reid is a worthless piece of shit. Why would anybody vote for that pussy?

Why would anyone vote for the likes of Harry Reid?

Pork. It all comes down to people being bribed with their own money.

Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called the people who have been supporting Cliven Bundy and his family, "Domestic Terrorists" today.

Just one little problem - he apparently forgot that terrorists are people who attack civilians.

The only people coming close to "terrorism", were the Federal agents who descended on Bundy's ranch to try to take Bundy's cattle and keep him off public land - all without a single court order to be found.

But apparently to Harry Reid, "terrorists" are anybody who opposes a liberal administration.

It is said that England's King George III suffered from similar delusions, focused on American patriots and people who were doing nothing but asking the government to treat them fairly. Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Harry Reid and King George III in the same room at the same time? How old is Harry Reid, anyway?

---------------------------------------------------

Reid calls Bundy supporters ?domestic terrorists? | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

By LAURA MYERS
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Posted April 17, 2014 - 1:01pm Updated April 17, 2014 - 4:37pm

U.S. Sen. Harry Reid on Thursday called supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way.

“Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal “Hashtags & Headlines” event at the Paris. “… I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism.”

The BLM shut down its weeklong roundup of Bundy’s cattle Saturday after an armed confrontation with dozens of militia members who had traveled to Southern Nevada from across the country and from neighboring states.

Terrorists only attack civilians?

Really? ??

I think the parents of the Marine corps barracks and USS Cole would disagree with you, among others.

Tomorrow is the nineteenth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. It should be clear now whose side the rightwingers around here were on back then,

the same side they're on now. They might express their obligatory objections to the tactic, but they wholeheartedly support the motive.

Pointing military grade rifles at Americans over tortoises (before the Militias arrived) is not considered terrorism?

No, idiot. It's called "enforcing the law". This has nothing to do with tortoises, Bundy was in violation of the law.

Period.

Tomorrow is the nineteenth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. It should be clear now whose side the rightwingers around here were on back then,

the same side they're on now. They might express their obligatory objections to the tactic, but they wholeheartedly support the motive.

Tomorrow also happens to be the anniversary of Lexington and Concord...

How 'bout if we paint you as somebody who supported the attacks on the Twin Towers? I mean, you DO support a president who sent money to al Qaeda terrorists in Syria. I guess that makes you a terrorist sympathizer, huh bitch?

How 'bout if we paint you as somebody who supported the attacks on the Twin Towers? I mean, you DO support a president who sent money to al Qaeda terrorists in Syria. I guess that makes you a terrorist sympathizer, huh bitch?

Those terrorists were Saudi's. Bush kissed their King's hand. Does that make him a terrorist sympathizer?

Those terrorists were Saudi's. Bush kissed their King's hand. Does that make him a terrorist sympathizer?
Obama went down on the Saudi King. Does that make him a fag?

Well now, I wouldn't go so far as calling them "domestic terrorists". "Complete morons" would do just fine.

Forum List

Back