Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years

Someone previously questioned how a Bain investor would know about Romney's taxes. Here's my guess...

Assuming this is true, I can easily imagine Romney sharing financial information and speaking quite freely among his elite Bain friends.

That has to be why McCain did not want nothing to do with him & why the vp spot everyone is running away from romney

So a Bain investor who Reid will not name told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten years really. Putting aside the unnamed source for a moment to ask the question since tax returns are private how would this unnamed source know anything about Romney's taxes? So according to Reid a unnamed source somehow got to see Romney's private tax returns and told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten year's yeah I call bullshit on this.

Since part of what Bain did was set up tax shelters for investors, perhaps Mittens bragged about it.

So a Bain investor who Reid will not name told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten years really. Putting aside the unnamed source for a moment to ask the question since tax returns are private how would this unnamed source know anything about Romney's taxes? So according to Reid a unnamed source somehow got to see Romney's private tax returns and told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten year's yeah I call bullshit on this.

Romney's been asked directly, if there were any years he did not pay taxes...in a national interview.

And he avoided answering the question.

Because it's none of your fucking business, nor mine, nor anyone else's.

Someone previously questioned how a Bain investor would know about Romney's taxes. Here's my guess...

Assuming this is true, I can easily imagine Romney sharing financial information and speaking quite freely among his elite Bain friends.

I can easily imagine you bending over and letting the Lithuanian Army take turns butt fucking you. Just as believable.

I loved how the other day when Romney was asked if he paid less than 13.9% in any of the other years - that was the rate he paid in the year he released -

and he claimed he didn't know. :lol:

I loved how the other day when Romney was asked if he paid less than 13.9% in any of the other years - that was the rate he paid in the year he released -

Republicans like to pay as little as possible, do they not? Isnt it the democrats that need the big tax bills, since they love taxes?

I can easily imagine you bending over and letting the Lithuanian Army take turns butt fucking you. Just as believable.

I love you, not in the way I love Black Label, but it's a manly love

Republicans like to pay as little as possible, do they not? Isnt it the democrats that need the big tax bills, since they love taxes?

Republicans like the free lunch, yes it's true. Free wars are their specialty.

I think Mitt needs to buy a yacht and park it in Rhode Island......that's not avoiding taxes to Obamabots....

Why would he?

do any one of us remember what percentage of taxes we pay after we file our taxes? I put taxes out of my memory the second im done with them. I highly doubt im unique in that matter.

My gut feeling is if there was any real truth and a smoking gun to this story, the article wouldn't be coming out now, it would be more like October.

My guess is this is just another dishonest bomb from the Demoncrats designed to distract Americans for a few more days from Obama's fucked economy.

This thread is so much fail and hypocrisy.....liberals circle jerking over something all rich people do, including liberals.....These guys are lightweights......

By Sam Stein and Ryan Grim

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has what he says is an informed explanation for why Mitt Romney refuses to release additional tax returns. According a Bain investor, Reid charged, Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Huffington Post from his office on Capitol Hill, Reid saved some of his toughest words for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Romney couldn't make it through a Senate confirmation process as a mere Cabinet nominee, the majority leader insisted, owing to the opaqueness of his personal finances.

More: Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'

Republicans are proud of what Romney did.

Animal abuse - funny

bullying - hilarious

lying - so what

Romney and the Republicans share values.

Well, when the hell is the IRS going to step in and arrest Romney. He's being called a felon and a tax evader.

Go for it Dems!!

How do you know he didn't set up a legal, but unethical sham, and use his off-shore companies and accounts to shelter his money?

How do you know he did, dumb ass?

I don't, and since he won't release financial evidence regarding his off-shore holdings and tax information I have to rely on the evidence that he did set up off-shore accounts and corporations in tax havens with major secrecy laws. No one will set up an account in the Caymans, unless they want to shelter money.

You really aren't very bright.

By Sam Stein and Ryan Grim

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has what he says is an informed explanation for why Mitt Romney refuses to release additional tax returns. According a Bain investor, Reid charged, Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Huffington Post from his office on Capitol Hill, Reid saved some of his toughest words for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Romney couldn't make it through a Senate confirmation process as a mere Cabinet nominee, the majority leader insisted, owing to the opaqueness of his personal finances.

More: Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'

Republicans are proud of what Romney did.

Animal abuse - funny

bullying - hilarious

lying - so what

Romney and the Republicans share values.

And, since Romney managed to piss off Europe in one trip, he's an even bigger wingnut hero.

Forum List

Back