Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years

So a Bain investor who Reid will not name told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten years really. Putting aside the unnamed source for a moment to ask the question since tax returns are private how would this unnamed source know anything about Romney's taxes? So according to Reid a unnamed source somehow got to see Romney's private tax returns and told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten year's yeah I call bullshit on this.

EVIDENCE, hell Reid or Lahkoda don't need no stinking evidence...hearsay is good enough for them

this is your Democrat REPRESENTIVE people..

Funny I spoke to one of those investors 20 mins ago.
He said Romney sent the IRS a check for estimated taxes in the amount of
100 million dollars.He did that every year for the last ten years. :D

Your source is way off. I have it from a relative that Romney sent the IRS a check for $200 million dollars for the last 20 years.

EVIDENCE, hell Reid or Lahkoda don't need no stinking evidence...hearsay is good enough for them

this is your Democrat REPRESENTIVE people..

Your source is way off. I have it from a relative that Romney sent the IRS a check for $200 million dollars for the last 20 years.

I heard it from the same source as Senator Reid that Romney paid more taxes than the national debt, but Obama had Gietner hide the true amounts and shipped money to offshore bank accounts for him and his wife.

and if you believe that, I own a few bridges for you to buy.

Last edited:

I heard it from the same source as Senator Reid that Romney paid more taxes than the national debt, but Obama had Gietner hide the true amounts and shiped money to offshore bank accounts for him and his wife.

and if you believe that, I own a few bridges for you to buy.

I can't top that one. LOL

So a Bain investor who Reid will not name told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten years really. Putting aside the unnamed source for a moment to ask the question since tax returns are private how would this unnamed source know anything about Romney's taxes? So according to Reid a unnamed source somehow got to see Romney's private tax returns and told him Romney did not pay taxes for ten year's yeah I call bullshit on this.

Romney's been asked directly, if there were any years he did not pay taxes...in a national interview.

And he avoided answering the question.

Romney's been asked directly, if there were any years he did not pay taxes...in a national interview.

And he avoided answering the question.

Who cares, half of OBama's cabinet didnt pay taxes and they LOOOOVE tax increases.....HYPOCRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People telling the Federal Government to "fuck off" should be given medals.........

By Sam Stein and Ryan Grim

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has what he says is an informed explanation for why Mitt Romney refuses to release additional tax returns. According a Bain investor, Reid charged, Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Huffington Post from his office on Capitol Hill, Reid saved some of his toughest words for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Romney couldn't make it through a Senate confirmation process as a mere Cabinet nominee, the majority leader insisted, owing to the opaqueness of his personal finances.

More: Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'

There better be some proof behind this, or I smell lawsuit.

By Sam Stein and Ryan Grim

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has what he says is an informed explanation for why Mitt Romney refuses to release additional tax returns. According a Bain investor, Reid charged, Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Huffington Post from his office on Capitol Hill, Reid saved some of his toughest words for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Romney couldn't make it through a Senate confirmation process as a mere Cabinet nominee, the majority leader insisted, owing to the opaqueness of his personal finances.

More: Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'

There better be some proof behind this, or I smell lawsuit.

Trust me..Romney's not suing anyone.

Well, when the hell is the IRS going to step in and arrest Romney. He's being called a felon and a tax evader.

Go for it Dems!!

How do you know he didn't set up a legal, but unethical sham, and use his off-shore companies and accounts to shelter his money?

Forum List

Back