Harry Potter is going to die

Said1 said:
....Joz, I thought Joe died?
My mother could make the world stop so she could watch Rhoda "New York, this is your last chance." :laugh:
Rhoda [TV Series]

1974-USA-Urban Comedy/Sitcom [TV]

PLOT DESCRIPTION
Airing from 1974 to 1978, the James L. Brooks-produced CBS sitcom Rhoda was the most successful spin-off of The Mary Tyler Moore Show (along with Lou Grant). Living in New York City, Rhoda Morgenstern (Valerie Harper) confides in her sister, Brenda (Julie Kavner), but can't stand her mother, Ida (Nancy Walker). Eventually she marries Joe Gerard (David Groh), the owner of the New York Wrecking Company. During the 1976 season, she separates with Joe and meets flight attendant Sally Gallagher (Anne Meara) and sometime boyfriend Johnny Venture (Michael Delano). In the last season, she starts a new job with a costume company. Rhoda was nominated for several Emmy awards and Golden Globes, winning both in 1975 for Best Actress. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, All Movie Guide

PS. I haven't seen any of the H. Potter movies, either.

jillian said:
I dunno, the crucio curse seems to have left Neville's parents pretty much vegetables, but with HP books, you never know. But I think Neville will show the heart of an auror.
I think they're faking it. Didn't Neville's grandma slip them a note when they went to visit that time?

My son thinks she's gonna kill off Harry who will take out Voldemort at the same time. I think that goes against the prophesy, though, since one has to die for the other to live.
That's kinda what I thought, too, especially since Harry's blood is part of what brought V back to life. But yeah...that prophecy. Hmmm...

Forum List

Back