Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban...

D

deciophobic

well?

At first viewing it all looked a little wierd(set changes like the whomping willow and mountians and stuff), but once i got past that, i really liked it.

didn't really like new dumbledore, but oh well.

new director seemed to rush it a bit too.

Just came home from it. The best one yet. I liked the darkness of the movie this time. I hope the director stays on for the next one.

Guess I just got spoiled by the way Prisoner of Azkaban was written. Definately my fav out of all of them so far....The movie just didn't seem to do it justice. Ya Ya, I know the movie is never like the book but did they have to chop it up so much?

hhhmmmm, mixed reviews so far.

next movie is gonna be so freakin' awesome!!

i really hope the cast stays on for all the movies, even w/ the age problems for the main 3.

Saw this the other day. By far my favorite.

The plot was more sophisticated, we seem to finally be getting into the meat-and-potatoes of the whole Voldemort situation and what happened to Harry's father, and Harry is becoming more surly.

The Dementors were great, and I'm glad to see Harry start to exhibit his true and awesome magical potential.

I still don't understand why he continues to live with those awful Dersleys. I'd have Ron's parents adopt me.

Although it's going to be harder and harder with each book to put on film(by virtue of the length of the books alone) I felt that this was the best HP movie yet. Unfortunately, the word is that Alfonso Cuaron won't be directing "Goblet". Azkaban was not a childrens movie, as I don't really think the books are children's books. They can be read and enjoyed by kids, but the nuances and connections in the books are very "adult"!
I would see this movie again, no question!

Forum List

Back