Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (SPOILERS)

So did you like it?

I thought it was very uneven. It has some of the most interesting parts of any of the series, and at other times, it seemed to drag. I mean, overall, I enjoyed reading it and I think it will make a fantastic movie. But didn't there seem to be a lot of Deus ex Machina involved?

WOW what a lot of twists and changes in everything we thought we knew.

I was happy to find that Snape was actually a good guy like I always thought he was. He loved Lily so much.

Draco, well I wonder if he's actually good or doing like his dad did with hiding his true self.

I saw myself the most in Mrs. Weasley. I love how she jumped in with the "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH".

List of who all died:

Mad-Eye
Dobby
Tonks
Lupin
Fred
Snape

I know there are more but those are all I can recall off the top of my head.

So did you like it?

I thought it was very uneven. It has some of the most interesting parts of any of the series, and at other times, it seemed to drag. I mean, overall, I enjoyed reading it and I think it will make a fantastic movie. But didn't there seem to be a lot of Deus ex Machina involved?

Yeah, it dragged at parts but as a whole it had a good pace through it. I was happy to learn a lot of the history behind the big names.

Yeah, it dragged at parts but as a whole it had a good pace through it. I was happy to learn a lot of the history behind the big names.

That's true. The background might have been the best part of the book, especially Snape's connection to Dumbledore and Lily. I was a bit surprised by that, but it was a nice touch. I like that one of the heroes of the book was someone you wouldn't necessarily like or who wasn't necessarily nice, but at heart was good.

I do think that this will make an excellent movie.

That's true. The background might have been the best part of the book, especially Snape's connection to Dumbledore and Lily. I was a bit surprised by that, but it was a nice touch. I like that one of the heroes of the book was someone you wouldn't necessarily like or who wasn't necessarily nice, but at heart was good.

I do think that this will make an excellent movie.

ITA We have a few more years. Year 6 is expected until Nov. 2008.

:sad: I liked him.
sad0142.gif

Forum List

Back