Harry Mitchell (D-AZ) gets Death Threats over Health Care Vote

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Harry Mitchell gets death threats over health care vote - Phoenix Business Journal:

U.S. Rep. Harry Mitchell, D-Ariz., has received death threats over his vote in favor of federal health care reforms.

“Congressman Mitchell’s life was threatened both prior to and following the vote,” said press secretary Adam Bozzi.

Bozzi said Mitchell also received calls at his Tempe home and someone left a note about health care with coal and dog feces at his congressional office in suburban Phoenix.

One caller said she was so filled with rage that the Congressman should ‘watch his back’ and called for a bomber to blow up his Scottsdale office, Bozzi said. "His wife has been harassed at their Tempe home, and his son – a Tempe city councilman – also received menacing calls, as well," Bozzi said.

Bozzi said the congressman has not asked for additional security, but is considering that option. Congressional leaders have said other members voting for the health care package also received threats and have asked for more security.

And so it continues. This bullshit really must end.

It really should..

Anybody who threatens any Politician is just a sign of weakness and also shows they're just a pile of asswipes, No matter what side.

It really should..

Anybody who threatens any Politician is just a sign of weakness and also shows they're just a pile of asswipes, No matter what side.

Indeed. As long as I can remember, I've never seen so many death threats being made over one bill in such a small period of time.

Amazing that they are doing this over a HEALTHCARE BILL

Where were they when we declared war? You know....Americans actually died?

Amazing that they are doing this over a HEALTHCARE BILL

Where were they when we declared war? You know....Americans actually died?

don't know, only know you turds were out in the streets doing violence over the war made me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back