Harry Dresden ---> Please show us how Republicans support "education"

vouchers, charter schools, etc etc ....

well, that was quick, see ya dean.....

Subsidized by others tax dollars.
A nice way to route additional tax dollars to the private sector.

Last time I checked the private schools slaughter the public schools in quality of education.
The public schools are epic failures and all you clowns can think of is to give them ever more money.

I thought you all were smart. Smart people don't throw good money after bad.

So these are Republicans are saying, "I don't know, just end it". That's the message that seems to be circulating.

Harry, I'm waiting for examples how Republicans support education.

Please, help me understand how they are improving education. Be detailed. Give links.

Sweety, you are incapable of understanding anything.

You know that when I do a search on:

"Republicans support education"

the only thing that comes up is:

"Republicans support education CUTS".

And there are well written articles with links and statistics with titles like:

House GOP Unveils Plan To Cut NPR, Job Training And Education

Republicans target health, education for cuts

Even overseas newspapers have articles like:

Republicans plan sharp cuts to education

Then you go state by state and look at all the cuts to education.

------------------------------------------------

Nothing stays the same. Everything is in "flux". It's either going up or down, right or left, forward or backward.

If Republicans don't support education Harry, what is left?

Dean.....you said Republicans want to ENDEducation....that means eliminate schools,no more learning......when i asked you to prove that,you showed me a few links saying they want to CUTthe Education budget.....Cutting does not equal ending....and you were shown a link showing 7-8 States run by Democrats who are also CUTTING the Ed. budget.....out here California is doing the same thing....now i am not as one sided as you are....i know that just because the Democrats are cutting the budget that does not mean that they HATE Education and want to END it.....but you equate that with Republicans but NOT Democrats....WHY?.....

Dem's haven't done anything either. All they do is throw more money at it.
The kids are still not learning.

How freaking bad can it get when alleged educated left wing radicals blame republicans for the sorry education system that they continue to modify until every kid graduates from high school not knowing that he is stupid.

But they know how to use a condom while having sex with a banana :clap2:

My answer to Rdummy is this.... PRIVATE SCHOOLS ..!

My 2 oldest are honor students and not once have they graced the halls of a public school. :fu:

So these are Republicans are saying, "I don't know, just end it". That's the message that seems to be circulating.

Harry, I'm waiting for examples how Republicans support education.

Please, help me understand how they are improving education. Be detailed. Give links.

Private schools and home schooling is all you really need to know.

People who in some cases are not afforded the advantages offered by the national educational jobs protection program are educating kids that test better, know more and get in to better colleges.

The teachers unions are committed to the monopoly because with little to compare, there is little to defend.

If there was a ready supply of alternative education opportunities, there would be ready and ample proving ground for the various approaches to education.

Right now we have one overarching approach that is failing. Get rid of the department of education and let the states compete for the best educational system experimenting with different ways to create better outcomes.

The best methods will be imitated and the best of the best will improve on them.

That what competition looks like.

Liberalism looks like what we currently have: Universally low outcomes with constantly dropping standards. Revise the standards to fit the outcomes. That's Liberalism at its finest.

Last edited:
vouchers, charter schools, etc etc ....

well, that was quick, see ya dean.....

Subsidized by others tax dollars.
A nice way to route additional tax dollars to the private sector.

I'm not sure if you are for this or not, but:

If the goal is to educate the children and if the private school approaches are both less expensive and more effective, why not do this?

We end up with better outcomes, less expense and a smarter population.

You know that when I do a search on:

"Republicans support education"

the only thing that comes up is:

"Republicans support education CUTS".

And there are well written articles with links and statistics with titles like:

House GOP Unveils Plan To Cut NPR, Job Training And Education

Republicans target health, education for cuts

Even overseas newspapers have articles like:

Republicans plan sharp cuts to education

Then you go state by state and look at all the cuts to education.

------------------------------------------------

Nothing stays the same. Everything is in "flux". It's either going up or down, right or left, forward or backward.

If Republicans don't support education Harry, what is left?

Let's start with 2+2=4.

Here is what came up when I googled "Republicans support education.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDa9rXtL66o"]Senate Republicans Support Educational Opportunities for Low-Income Children - YouTube[/ame]

I guess that means even my computer is smarter than rdean.

Democrats, on the other hand, think like this.

Despite Slashing Education Funds, House Republicans Support Costly D.C. Voucher Program | Political Correction

By the way, that "costly" DC voucher school program costs $300 million, is widely supported by the parents in DC, especially the poor black ones, and is a rousing success at boosting graduation rates.

fucking Dean makes this thread.....asks me a Question......i answer it.....its been 2 days....no Dean.....is this going to be yet another thread the guy abandons?........

Forum List

Back