Harold Heard

• Banned

Right from his (the one you posted) website: "Harold Heard for President 2012 I will support Israel, as President of the United States."

Sure you still like the guy big pussy!

Anyone with a chance of winning is going to say they are going to support the terrorist state....if he does oh well...all of them are going to. I doubt he will even be taken seriously since he isn't on any ballots and I will more than likely vote for David Duke or Bill Roper. I know Roper is running I hope Duke does as well.

Right from his (the one you posted) website: "Harold Heard for President 2012 I will support Israel, as President of the United States."

Sure you still like the guy big pussy!

Anyone with a chance of winning is going to say they are going to support the terrorist state....if he does oh well...all of them are going to. I doubt he will even be taken seriously since he isn't on any ballots and I will more than likely vote for David Duke or Bill Roper. I know Roper is running I hope Duke does as well.

Hey douche bag he is running for the constitution party, they have won an political office big or small in the entire country. They get a few hundred votes in a the Presidential election. In other words they have no chance in hell anyways, so they have nothing to lose by not be truthful. Heck they could run on the slogan, "Bring back Jim Crow" and they would probably get the same amount of votes!

Forum List

Back