harmonica said: FK POOR children! IT'S parents' responsibility TO PROVIDE LUNCH--not you or me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately the Republican view is for everyone to take personal responsibility for your own life and choices...ā€¦

if you want to live here then you have to abide by it's laws,

if you want to have a great career, then you might have to get your hands dirty to support yourself while you get the education, training & skills needed for that career,

if you're going to have sex, then either be prepared to raise and provide for a child or get birth control to avoid that possibility

It's really a simple concept...ā€¦..if you want something, then you're going to have to do something to get it.

You recommend birth control. The use of it is called accepting responsibility. So tell me, why do "conservatives" want to shut down clinics that help people with birth control? Why are "conservatives" against birth-control methods? Look at the pissbucket who now occupies the VP chair. Going to Capitol Hill to end funding for PP, one of the world's largest organizations dedicated to preventing unwanted pregnancies. And many thanks to it from all the girls who graduated from my Catholic-run university without a pregnancy because PP took care of us so many years ago.

Birth control should be available to all who want it. But "conservatives" have some sick obsession with women and sex. They can't think. They just follow jeffress or graham or focus on the family or something. Please, "conservatives," lose your obsession with sex. It's natural, even if you are a fundie and find it dirty. And you know, people have emotions and enter into relationships. People fall in love. They kiss. And more. They also marry. Do you think that every couple is a Duggar?

Your ramblings are very strange. Are you ok?

I'm fine. But I'm practical and live in the real world along with millions of other women and men. I will never understand the fundie sex thing. What's the deal with "abstinence only" and the chewed gum on the floor? What's the deal with this whore huber over at HHS and her previous boss manning lying like hell to American women that birth control doesn't work, when it does?

We humans invent tools and use them to help avoid problems. Yes, we build dams, we get flu shots, we develop antibiotics, we drive cars. You fundies don't seem to understand the basics of human life as it is lived by heterosexuals.

Thing is.....you missed the first parts of my post.....1. take personal responsibility for your choices and 2. IF you're going to have sex, then be prepared for the results

go cherry pick someone else

What do these Republicans stand for and why do they think it is good for the country and makes the country stronger?

I can't speak for Republicans but as a Conservative the first two words you need to comprehend are: PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Itā€™s not my job to pay for your shit. Thatā€™s your job; which also isnā€™t to pay for anything I may want or need.

All too often those crybabies help put themselves in the position they now find unpleasant. Too bad. They made the bed, let them lay in it.

Is Appalachia Trump Country?

Trump won 95 percent of Appalachian counties, and 69 percent of West Virginia voters chose him - the highest percentage of any state.

----------------

His biggest supporters are the people who screws over the most. It's tragic.

Seems Republicans on the USMB think it's hilarious. I don't get it.

Surviving Appalachia - Wallace House

Galofaro was there to tell the stories of local residents at a time when many were feeling forgotten. In her series ā€œSurviving Appalachiaā€ Galofaro examines the rise of Donald Trump, captures the despair of hundreds of people betrayed by a crooked lawyerā€™s disability fraud scheme and documents a day in a small West Virginia city where 28 people overdose in a four-hour period.
Trump won 95 percent of Appalachian counties, and 69 percent of West Virginia voters chose him - the highest percentage of any state.

ā€”ā€”
Itā€™s sad that West Virginia had the highest percentage of any state that went for Donald Trump, and theyā€™re the ones that are getting screwed the worst by Republicans and Donald Trump.

Republicans say that Democrats look down on them. And Democrats have no respect for Republicans.

But look at Republicans. Look at their leadership. They have no respect for their own base. How do we know? Look at West Virginia.

What do these Republicans stand for and why do they think it is good for the country and makes the country stronger?

I can't speak for Republicans but as a Conservative the first two words you need to comprehend are: PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Itā€™s not my job to pay for your shit. Thatā€™s your job; which also isnā€™t to pay for anything I may want or need.

All too often those crybabies help put themselves in the position they now find unpleasant. Too bad. They made the bed, let them lay in it.
Then youā€™re for womenā€™s rights.
You feel women have the right to control their own bodies and shouldnā€™t be legislated by white men?

The problem is that "conservatives" want to force people to have babies that they know they can't afford, then yell at them for not taking care when these people have already said that they can't afford it. These "conservative" people are nuts!

And the brilliant Democrats solution as always is to just kill the unborn to sweep the problem out of their way. Heartless scum with no respect for human life.
If you could prove only democrats have abortions I might support that statement but you can't prove it.
Wasnā€™t there an anti abortion conservative just recently who was trying to force his mistress into having an abortion?

Because Black People don't know how to follow instructions.

no one is taking healthcare away
this is the same shit like ''Trump is hitler''
END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
FK the POOR children!
IT'S THE PARENTS' RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THEIR LUNCH--not me or you

--------------

We know that Republicans voted over 50 times to end healthcare for millions.

We know dozens of Red States have filed a suit that will end protections for pre existing conditions.

We know that Republicans ended subsidies that help the poor afford healthcare.

We know these things.

So why do USMB Republicans insist it's not true? When we know it's true?

And this:

FK the POOR children!

Why do so many USMB Republicans feel this way? For many poor children, the lunches they get at school are the best meals they get for the entire week. We know that. It's no secret.

Only 38% of the jobs in largest 204 metro areas are middle class or professional.

Let's explain this again:

62% of Americans have either a living wage job or a hardship job.

Living wage means as a single adult, you can only support yourself and no one else.

Hardship means you can't even support yourself without help.

----------------

The only people in this country that are doing really good are billionaires and millionaires. Republicans knew when they cut taxes for billionaires that the money needed to come from somewhere. Mitch McConnell already said that means we need to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. He wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

And all of this is the entire fight that defines this election.

Republicans ARE the middle class. Why do they believe "fk hungry children" and it's important to help needy billionaires at the expense of the rest of the country.

We know infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in ruby red Appalachian states.

Why can't we get a good discussion from Republicans who feel this way? Why do they think it helps the country? Do they want to help the country? If not, why not?

Instead, all we get is attacked, told lies and called names.

9090aa79badc5d6b546a4b3d97872ff7.jpg

Then youā€™re for womenā€™s rights.
You feel women have the right to control their own bodies and shouldnā€™t be legislated by white men?

Nope. Not at all. We are not talking about Rights. Weā€™re talking about Personal Responsibilities. The responsibility of women in society is to serve the Man in their life. His job is to provide for her and His family.

My parents used to bag me a lunch when I was in grade school. So yes, parents should be bagging lunch for their kids. It only takes 5 - 10 minutes to accomplish. Or even better, do it the night before while looking over the kids' homework and getting their stuff ready.

Btw, my parents used to do that, too!

Except left wing policies promote single parent families.

It's totally retarded.
Only a t@rd would believe something so nonsensical.

Are you a t@rd?

Only a tard does not see the connection.

Only a tard asks the kind of retarded questions you do.

Moron.

Left wing policies are anti-family and promote dependency upon the nanny state.

Shove off.

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know dozens of Red States have filed a suit that will end protections for pre existing conditions.

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

Why do so many USMB Republicans feel this way? For many poor children, the lunches they get at school are the best meals they get for the entire week. We know that. It's no secret.

Only 38% of the jobs in largest 204 metro areas are middle class or professional.

Living wage means as a single adult, you can only support yourself and no one else.

----------------

The only people in this country that are doing really good are billionaires and millionaires. Republicans knew when they cut taxes for billionaires that the money needed to come from somewhere. Mitch McConnell already said that means we need to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. He wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

Republicans ARE the middle class. Why do they believe "fk hungry children" and it's important to help needy billionaires at the expense of the rest of the country.

We know infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in ruby red Appalachian states.

Why can't we get a good discussion from Republicans who feel this way? Why do they think it helps the country? Do they want to help the country? If not, why not?

We know that the last time the government was shut down was the crazy Democrats. They claimed that it was because no one wanted to talk about DACA. When given a chance to talk but were told that none of DACA was going to be allowed to vote immediately they shrugged and said they were only kidding.

What do Democrats have for a platform?
That's simple. Hate Trump. Hate anyone that does not agree with them.
Increase taxes. Force more companies out of the country. Hate anyone not on welfare. Have more illegals in the country. Follow California so that the disease outbreaks, feces on the sidewalks and trash will be common place. Oh and let's not forget hate Trump.
Are you aware the GOP let the CHIP program expire to use those children as a political bargaining chip?

How do we know? Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leaders sent out a Tweet.

Here it is:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Why choose between this group of children or that group of children? Why not help both?

Because Republicans don't help people unless they are corporations or billionaires.

How do we know?

House Republican: my donors told me to pass the tax bill "or donā€™t ever call me again"

Graham: 'Financial contributions will stop' if GOP doesn't pass tax reform

GOP lawmaker: Donors are pushing me to get tax reform done

See? Republicans don't even keep it a secret. They tell us what they are doing, why and who it benefits.

That's how sure they are of their ignorant base. Because for the base, it's all about race. Nothing else matters to them. Not even children.

Did it happen ?

The sad part here is that at least 3 people read that and rated it "funny".
Only because there's no way to rate it "retarded".
------------------------------- and thats a very TRUE comment . Its why i use the funny button and some say i use it too often . But sometimes a person just has to say something eh ??
Wrong, you use the "funny" button so often because you are trying to be insulting and can't even be bothered to out out the effort.

And you never make a point or an argument.

We should just have a button that allows us to selectively laugh at all your posts.

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

----------------

blue wave 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back