Harman Cain

Herman Cain is an imbecile.

He says in that clip "...why don't you move this demonstration to the White House? That's why you don't have a job..."

but just a few days ago he said "...if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself!"

So which is it, Mr. Cain?

Put both in context and you'll have your explanation. Or is that too hard for you?

Twit.

I've seen the context. It's a glaring flip flop contradiction that only an imbecile would make.

Speaking the Truth, once again. This is the stance that he will win in 2012 with, He tells it like it is, unlike the current individual in charge. Finally, a candidate with balls enough to tell the truth, thank you herman cain.
Herman Cain Move Protests To the White House - YouTube

I like Cain better than anyone in the lineup. Of course, the existence of "Conservatives" like USArmyRetired kinda blow the credibility of Conservatives with Independents, Moderates, minorities, women and those not actively engaged in whackjobbery. I think you'll like the link there, grunt...

Demotivational poster army strong image by TRIGG3RZ on Photobucket

Anyone who thinks that USARetard is representative of 'conservatives' is really too fucking stupid to be concerned with.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would know that.

LOL! I must have REALLY gotten under your skin somewhere back there! You follow me around like a little puppy just looking for the chance to disagree with me, don't you? How cute! I'm flattered! I have my own little um... what's that 100% banner of yours say? Oh yeah. That.

So if you weren't so OCD about trying to find something on which we might disagree, you might notice I never said I believe USArmy is representative of Conservatives. I consider him an extreme whackjob who represents only a small fringe element.
Tell you what sweetie. You go have a nice chai tea and take your bi-polar medicine. When you have let go of your cute obssession of l'il ol' me (it really is flattering, btw), you might respond to an actual issue I discuss - in this case, liking Cain - Oh Wait - THAT'S why you couldn't go with your standard "You're not really Independent!" catcall! Ahhh. Thus the need for petty insults instead. Okay got it.
You're very cute and I like you a lot. Keep posting please! :lol:

Forum List

Back