HarleyMan!!

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Riding season is near - Our Friend HarleyMan demonstrates to us a Lesson:

HarleyMan is COOL! He can Point at the Camera!!

984harley-down1.jpg

HarelyMan's sphinkter starts to buckle...He sure wishes he'd actually worn safety gear! :)

7693harley-down2.jpg

HarleyMan blacks out now. HarleyMan will soon become VERY familiar with terms like 'road-rash' and 'skin grafting'. HarleyMan might not look soo cool in his muscle-shirt with weaping wounds and scars.

4131harley-down3.jpg

WEAR gear, folks.

dmp said:
are you on your period? lol :)
Are you? Jesus Christ. It was a simple, easy question. You're response was atypical, hence why I asked if you were being sarcastic or not.

The ClayTaurus said:
Are you? Jesus Christ. It was a simple, easy question. You're response was atypical, hence why I asked if you were being sarcastic or not.

Darin rides crotch-rockets. The chances that he took those pics are about the same as a Mexican trying to sneak south across the border.

The ClayTaurus said:

That a yes?

Of course it wasn't sarcastic. I mean I really found the images on google :)

5stringJeff said:
Darin rides crotch-rockets. The chances that he took those pics are about the same as a Mexican trying to sneak south across the border.

Uh. NO.

SPORT BIKE

not 'crotch rocket'. I have but ONE rocket in my crotch...while it's for riding..it's NOT a bike :)

dmp said:
That a yes?

Of course it wasn't sarcastic. I mean I really found the images on google :)
They're awesome pictures. I wonder if that guy has seen what a tool he looks like...

It would seem to me his first problem was to try speeding through the twisties on a big fat cruiser.... oh well, at least he had a helmet on.

dmp said:
Riding season is near - Our Friend HarleyMan demonstrates to us a Lesson:

HarleyMan is COOL! He can Point at the Camera!!

HarelyMan's sphinkter starts to buckle...He sure wishes he'd actually worn safety gear! :)

HarleyMan blacks out now. HarleyMan will soon become VERY familiar with terms like 'road-rash' and 'skin grafting'. HarleyMan might not look soo cool in his muscle-shirt with weaping wounds and scars.

WEAR gear, folks.

Although I don't like to see fellow bikers bite it, that picture just looks like a fool with not enough experience. Either that or he had one to many at the bar.

But, just two weeks ago coming back from Virginia City, VERRRRY twisty mountain road, there was a sport bike crashed. Muffler over here, handle bars over there, bike in pieces. Some dude riding past his limitations laying in the ditch, with people stopped, blanket over him, quite a bit of blood.

Never a good site, no matter what you ride.

By the way, the bike is a 2003, 100th Anniversary Road King, FLHRI, Gun Metal Blue. Too bad he had to crash it. It WAS in good shape, and a collector. Isn't worth much now.

Forum List

Back