Hardly Any Sleep!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said:
This was such a sweet victory, and Im going to be gracious about it ........Tommorrow, but today it's thank you God and to Rather and crew :funnyface
I totally agree!!! :beer:

I was kind of surprised at some of you for being so nervous yesterday, but when I got home, I'll be darned if I didn't get the same way. Pounding heart, too excited to sleep. Went to bed at midnight (forced myself), woke up around 2, first thing I did was check out FoxNews....

Wow am I tired.....

I think I'd sell my soul for an extra jumbo size King Kong Caffeine Espresso about now....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

KarlMarx said:
I was kind of surprised at some of you for being so nervous yesterday, but when I got home, I'll be darned if I didn't get the same way. Pounding heart, too excited to sleep. Went to bed at midnight (forced myself), woke up around 2, first thing I did was check out FoxNews....

Wow am I tired.....

I think I'd sell my soul for an extra jumbo size King Kong Caffeine Espresso about now....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You know what it was for me at least those damn exit polls that threw me. I didn't want to give in to the temptation of believing them but it was hard! I was nervous until I saw Fox call Ohio Bush, then I knew it was over for Kerry. I think there needs to be a re-examination of the agenda of the media leaking those exit polls that were so lopsided, were they designed to discourage Bush votes???

Bonnie said:
You know what it was for me at least those damn exit polls that threw me. I didn't want to give in to the temptation of believing them but it was hard! I was nervous until I saw Fox call Ohio Bush, then I knew it was over for Kerry. I think there needs to be a re-examination of the agenda of the media leaking those exit polls that were so lopsided, were they designed to discourage Bush votes???

If anything iit caused the Bush supporters to get out and get every vote, or the people who didn't like Kerry to get out and vote. I don't know though Bush's lead is getting bigger and bigger.

wolvie20m said:
If anything iit caused the Bush supporters to get out and get every vote, or the people who didn't like Kerry to get out and vote. I don't know though Bush's lead is getting bigger and bigger.

agreed...i believe that gop voters came out in record numbers and simply crushed them

manu1959 said:
agreed...i believe that gop voters came out in record numbers and simply crushed them

In some states people waited 8 hours or more to vote.

Thank you Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers2:

Forum List

Back