Hardly Any Sleep!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
But boy am I happy today............Judy Wodruffs' looking like she's about to throw up is one of the best things I have seen and imagining the looks on Hollyweird's collective faces this morning puts a spring in my step!!! :happy2:

LMAO!!! I with you Bonnie! I finally fell asleep around 3:30am, then up again at 7am. I can't hardly keep my eyes open but I be damned if I don't have a smile on my face!! LOL!!

UsaPride said:
LMAO!!! I with you Bonnie! I finally fell asleep around 3:30am, then up again at 7am. I can't hardly keep my eyes open but I be damned if I don't have a smile on my face!! LOL!!

You got that much sleep huh? I fell asleep at 4am and was up at 6am, but Im so happy I could do back flips..........So much better than I could have hoped for!! :coffee3:

Bonnie said:
Im thinking Hannity's wife was probably driven crazy all night as well!! :D
Hmmm, that could be a good thing. Depends on how he relieves stress or celebrates, LOL!!
Oh Lord, I need sleep :spank3: , LOL!

UsaPride said:
Hmmm, that could be a good thing. Depends on how he relieves stress or celebrates, LOL!!
Oh Lord, I need sleep :spank3: , LOL!

I think odds are he drove her nuts.......But hey we both deserve to be punchy today........I guess everyone else is still sleeping??? Im running on pure adrenaline today!! :boobies:

Bonnie said:
I guess everyone else is still sleeping??? Im running on pure adrenaline today!! :boobies:
Lucky everyone else, LOL!!! I'm hoping I perk up some in the next hour, LOL, I can't go all day like this. As happy and excited as I am, I feel like a zombie. UGGH, LOL!

UsaPride said:
Lucky everyone else, LOL!!! I'm hoping I perk up some in the next hour, LOL, I can't go all day like this. As happy and excited as I am, I feel like a zombie. UGGH, LOL!

Ah you just need more coffee!! And to watch Fox!! Yeah!

Bonnie said:
Ah you just need more coffee!! And to watch Fox!! Yeah!
:cry: I don't drink coffee, LOL! And those drinks I was downing last night probably didn't help, LOL!

UsaPride said:
:cry: I don't drink coffee, LOL! And those drinks I was downing last night probably didn't help, LOL!

Uh oh! Sounds like someone had a little party?? :thup:
I had some bubbly myself. :p:

I wish i went to bed earlier last night. dang it why did i stay up when i knew the results:p...oh yeah it was to watch the Democrat reaction.

I wish i went to bed earlier last night. dang it why did i stay up when i knew the results:p...oh yeah it was to watch the Democrat reaction.

It was so worth it to see Rather's face, Russert, Blitzer and the whole gang looking suicidal!!! And I can imagine what Mike Moore's face looks like :puke3: :puke3: :blowup:

Bonnie said:
It was so worth it to see Rather's face, Russert, Blitzer and the whole gang looking suicidal!!! And I can imagine what Mike Moore's face looks like :puke3: :puke3: :blowup:

Would anyone notice if it was any uglier?

Bonnie said:
It was so worth it to see Rather's face
LMAO!! I turned it to CBS a little after 3am just to see his face. It looked more red than the dang map of the USA, LOL!! Too funny! He would NOT call Ohio, all I could do was laugh! :D

UsaPride said:
LMAO!! I turned it to CBS a little after 3am just to see his face. It looked more red than the dang map of the USA, LOL!! Too funny! He would NOT call Ohio, all I could do was laugh! :D

LOL he could barely speak!! I thought he was going to cry :baby4:

Bonnie said:
LOL he could barely speak!! I thought he was going to cry :baby4:
I DID TOO!!! LMAO!!! His lips were so pursed I thought he swallowed them for a minute, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
I DID TOO!!! LMAO!!! His lips were so pursed I thought he swallowed them for a minute, LOL!!

He kept clearing his throat, and I swear I thought I saw his eyes get glossy LOL :laugh:

Bonnie said:
He kept clearing his throat, and I swear I thought I saw his eyes get glossy LOL :laugh:
He probably kept adjusting his tie out of nervousness and ended up choking himself, LOL!! And his eyes WERE glossy, LOL!!!!!!! This is sad that I got so giddy watching a grown man piss himself, LOL!!! :cheers2:

UsaPride said:
He probably kept adjusting his tie out of nervousness and ended up choking himself, LOL!! And his eyes WERE glossy, LOL!!!!!!! This is sad that I got so giddy watching a grown man piss himself, LOL!!! :cheers2:

You know that made it all worth it. I just could not bear the thought of a good man like Bush being tossed out of office for someone who was an absolute joke, liar.........Topped off by the horrible campaign, and the endless unjustified assaults on Bush by the media and Hollywood elitists. This was such a sweet victory, and Im going to be gracious about it ........Tommorrow, but today it's thank you God and to Rather and crew :funnyface

Forum List

Back