hard to fathom - looks like the Right Wing couldn't care less about Russian hacks

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
this makes zero sense

we all know the right wing has been vehemently anti-Russia for well over 60 yrs, and suddenly when they elect an amoral con man from Manhattan Russia's suddenly an ally!

something like 70% of all Americans damn sure want to investigate Russia's aggression but not these slugs

well I say...

USA!
USA!
USA!

Of course Russia hacked the election! The best thing is since you can't tell us HOW they did it, you're powerless to stop Uncle Vlad from helping us again in the midterms

graphic1-jpg.105299

Liberals are the biggest threat to America, not the Russians

I confess.......Russia made me vote for Trump.

As I approached the voting booth on election day. Some kind of commie mind control wave hacked my mind and forced me to cast my vote for Trump.

True story........ :cool:

all this talk about Russia hacking , what do you expect them to do . Only thing to do is for the USA to be aware and guard against Russian hacking , imo .

Of course Russia hacked the election! The best thing is since you can't tell us HOW they did it, you're powerless to stop Uncle Vlad from helping us again in the midterms

graphic1-jpg.105299

This is a good one , I am going to steal it...

successfully phishing someone at the DNC ≠ "hacking the election".

I know the left has guzzled it down to the point where they think it's fact, and at this point have drunk the piss to the point they think it's bizarre that not everyone has. But so it goes...

When a political party in the US provides cover for Russian interference in our elections you know that political party no longer puts the country first. The Republican party is the US Politburo.

I'm with the OP. Seriously, this has been really hard for me to accept - that so many American have happily sold out their own country. They know it. They know they are doing very real harm to their own children, their grand children and generations to come, and they are effing thrilled that it will be many years before the US recovers.

Look at what they write. If they could hurt their friends and families more, they'd do it.

Have people like this always existed? If they could, would they be active spies for "Uncle Vlad"?

They openly brag they voted for trump because he works for Russia and Russia gives trump money. That's out in the open Joe.

The funny part is, if they get what they say they do - Putin running the US - they could not brag about working against their own country.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I know the left has guzzled it down to the point where they think it's fact, and at this point have drunk the piss to the point they think it's bizarre that not everyone has. But so it goes...

Are you pretending this didn't happen?

Is that your excuse?

Are you pretending this didn't happen?

Is that your excuse?

What didn't happen?

DNC got phished. BFD.

Until there's proof of something else, such as actual vote manipulation, the left are the ones pretending.

I'm with the OP. Seriously, this has been really hard for me to accept - that so many American have happily sold out their own country. They know it. They know they are doing very real harm to their own children, their grand children and generations to come, and they are effing thrilled that it will be many years before the US recovers.

Look at what they write. If they could hurt their friends and families more, they'd do it.

Have people like this always existed? If they could, would they be active spies for "Uncle Vlad"?

They openly brag they voted for trump because he works for Russia and Russia gives trump money. That's out in the open Joe.

The funny part is, if they get what they say they do - Putin running the US - they could not brag about working against their own country.

Damn right the Russians saved our Constitution from the degenerate left...

Thank you Russia !!!

478752-US-Flag-Bald-Eagle-and-Constitution-montage-Stock-Photo-american.jpg

Forum List

Back