Hard times generation: Homeless kids U.S. at 25% now

disaster capitalism at its finest

Mixed with giant ass Government, yes... Capitalism that would be Capitalism if only it were fair IE, free markers VS Obama/Bush Dems and Reps picking who gets free money for a shit bizness plan.

Keep supporting it TM, we all know you want the country to fail and millions to starve so Obama can become King or some such shit.

Why do you do this stupid stuff?

because you cant discuss anything without acting like a child

"We" are not brewing this cup of hemlock editec. Selfish, deadbeat dads are brewing it. The shelters are filled with "women and children". Where are the fucking men?

In large part I agree with you, but there is another side to that as well, Chanel.... How many of those women had a ring on their left hand before they had the child? I'd guess MAYBE 50% of them, and I'm probably being absurdly naive in thinking it's that HIGH. Modern American Women need to get their head around the idea that if he isn't putting a ring on your finger, you shouldn't be having his kid(s); because there's a damn good chance that he isn't going to hang around. That's not to say the guy shouldn't be supporting his kids, but let's face the reality here.... the loss of the nuclear family is as much the fault of the modern american woman as it is the american male.

We conclude that Obama is successfully duplicating Lib Hero FDR Depression performance.

We should be so lucky as to have the economy that followed the FDR years.

That followed? You mean because FDR's average 15% unemployment for 8 years was a dismal failure. Thankfully Hitler's invasion of Poland and France pulled our economy out of the FDR Depression

disaster capitalism at its finest

Mixed with giant ass Government, yes... Capitalism that would be Capitalism if only it were fair IE, free markers VS Obama/Bush Dems and Reps picking who gets free money for a shit bizness plan.

Keep supporting it TM, we all know you want the country to fail and millions to starve so Obama can become King or some such shit.

Why do you do this stupid stuff?

because you cant discuss anything without acting like a child

Hmm child... That reminds me of a question I like to spam on every political board I go to. When I have nothing, when I have been proven to be a complete fucking waste of life moron I like to ask this question...

So TM, why do you want America to fail?

We conclude that Obama is successfully duplicating Lib Hero FDR Depression performance.

Good point! Maybe after Obama is done "they" will repeal many of his programs that they found to be unconstitutional and cut taxes! Just like they did after King FDR was done! It's amazing how quickly things turned around after they decided to scale things back rather than spend spend spend!

That followed? You mean because FDR's average 15% unemployment for 8 years was a dismal failure. Thankfully Hitler's invasion of Poland and France pulled our economy out of the FDR Depression

We've been at war now for more twice as long as WWII. Where's that war dividend?

And the '50s! They were tough times all right what with all those single income households working just regular jobs and realizing the American Dream.

Yup, the years that followed FDR sure did suck.

We've been at war now for more twice as long as WWII. Where's that war dividend?

And the '50s! They were tough times all right what with all those single income households working just regular jobs and realizing the American Dream.

Uhh, the FDR years did suck, all 3 terms he was a live was a great depression.... Are you really trying to give FDR credit for the good times over the next 20 years while just washing away the 12 fucking years of shit that was his presidency?

I mean how the fuck would anyone argue with insane logic like that? Try and look AT FDR policies, like Ohhh SS…. Doing wonderful today, it’s as big as our defense spending lol.

I can't make any sense of your post. You mean the GWOT is twice WWII? We lost more men in a single beach landing in Africa (Which never attacked us) and fighting against the French, than we lost in any year in Iraq.

War dividend? I give up. I have no idea what you're talking about

Are you saying that the New Deal was some type of delayed reaction that took 20 years to work?

Last edited:
You mean giving the wealthy more money, outsourcing American jobs, getting rid of regulation, allowing corporations to move their headquarters overseas to avoid taxes, and electing these caring Americans to Congress isn't working. Well I'll be darned. The inner city with no work has moved to the burbs, well I'll be darned.

Ah, the good old "give more money to the government and everything will get better" line. How preditctable.

No counter argument, how predictable. Since you believe it would work any ideas why it didn't and doesn't? And any student of history knows America had her best years, when the government spent money on numerous infrastructure projects. Isn't that odd?

"We" are not brewing this cup of hemlock editec. Selfish, deadbeat dads are brewing it. The shelters are filled with "women and children". Where are the fucking men?

In large part I agree with you, but there is another side to that as well, Chanel.... How many of those women had a ring on their left hand before they had the child? I'd guess MAYBE 50% of them, and I'm probably being absurdly naive in thinking it's that HIGH. Modern American Women need to get their head around the idea that if he isn't putting a ring on your finger, you shouldn't be having his kid(s); because there's a damn good chance that he isn't going to hang around. That's not to say the guy shouldn't be supporting his kids, but let's face the reality here.... the loss of the nuclear family is as much the fault of the modern american woman as it is the american male.

A wedding ring isn't a shield from being homeless though.

In 2003, children under the age of 18 accounted for 39% of the homeless population; 42% of these children were under the age of five (National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty, 2004). It is estimated that in 2009, almost half the homeless were children.

National Coalition for the Homeless

And to some, the partisan hacks, it's all Reps and Bush's fault... And to some it's all Obama and Dems fault... And to reality, that's why it will get worse.
Yes, it's Bush's fault and the Republican and Democratic congresses as well as previous administrations for policies that encouraged people to buy homes they couldn't afford, for allowing Wall Street to gamble with our investments, and mortgage lenders who forgot what the business was all about. And the Obama administration for not pulling the country out the recession fast enough.

But most of all it was the 1996 Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act which drastically reduced cash welfare payments.

Last edited:

After the end of the WWII, we not only had the most power military in world but also the most powerful economy. We had a huge industrial complex, a huge demand for just about everything both at home and abroad and practically no competition. Something we probably will never see again.

After the end of the WWII, we not only had the most power military in world but also the most powerful economy. We had a huge industrial complex, a huge demand for just about everything both at home and abroad and practically no competition. Something we probably will never see again.

Not true at all. We're one election away from having a Conservative President and another 75 seat house cleaning of Progressive Marxists out of government.

Have you watched Jerry Springer? I don't usually watch it but it was on at my father in law's house. A bunch of women trying to find out who the fathers of their babies were. One of them said it was definitely one of 5. Turned out it wasn't any of the 5. Deadbeat dad's is not the only reason. Plus, our government provides more for women with children if there is no man around. Kind of stupid, I know, but then so is our government.

Forum List

Back