HARD LESSONS: Sobbing Kindergarteners Snubbed at White House -- After Showing Up Late

Cry me a fucking river... they had almost an HOUR to get there - 45 minutes to be exact... yet the dumbass teacher succeeded at getting there late anyway... Go and spew some bile at that brainless twat.
Look at this rediculous nonsense some people post.

Seriously, get a life.

I know... It's amazing how tough people are on the internet...

Oh come on Jillian. You're whining about me calling him Barry, when the left referred to Georgie as 'Chimp' for 8 years. Puleezzze.

Yes, yes I'm sure it was the teachers fault. I mean what the hell do they know about planning field trips and allowing for traffic? Why I bet that damn teacher left late on purpose just to see the kid's disappointed. <note: sarcastic tone intended>

It would have reflected well on Barry to make an exception in the case. As Xeno pointed out, lunch with the Steelers is not pressing presidential priority. Can you imagine how well this would have gone over if Barry made the Steelers wait a bit so he could accommodate the kids? He would have looked fandamntastic! Maybe Barry was in the mood for a little ass-slapping and couldn't wait to meet the players.

actually, i've never referred to bush as "chimp" not once. and i defy you to find someplace where i did. i called him baby bush to differentiate him from his father... daddy bush.

again, when you start the "barry" silliness, as much as I like you, I don't absorb another word you say after.

Oh come on Jillian. You're whining about me calling him Barry, when the left referred to Georgie as 'Chimp' for 8 years. Puleezzze.

Yes, yes I'm sure it was the teachers fault. I mean what the hell do they know about planning field trips and allowing for traffic? Why I bet that damn teacher left late on purpose just to see the kid's disappointed. <note: sarcastic tone intended>

It would have reflected well on Barry to make an exception in the case. As Xeno pointed out, lunch with the Steelers is not pressing presidential priority. Can you imagine how well this would have gone over if Barry made the Steelers wait a bit so he could accommodate the kids? He would have looked fandamntastic! Maybe Barry was in the mood for a little ass-slapping and couldn't wait to meet the players.

actually, i've never referred to bush as "chimp" not once. and i defy you to find someplace where i did. i called him baby bush to differentiate him from his father... daddy bush.

again, when you start the "barry" silliness, as much as I like you, I don't absorb another word you say after.

Didn't say you did, said the left did. Did you whine about the left calling Georgie 'chimp' for 8 years? Are you whining about me calling Bush 'Georgie'? Much ado about nothing. :eusa_whistle:

Well, that's a shame.

P.S. I like you too, even though we disagree on several things. :)

Meeting the Steelers were more important... Great move Obama! :clap2:

Sobbing Kindergarteners Snubbed for Steelers? | NBC Washington

I don't get this. The article says the kids didn't show up until after 9:30 a.m., but the president's foreign policy speech was set for 10:00 a.m. He should have postponed that? As it was, it started late. I looked at his schedule for yesterday, and he didn't meet with the Steelers until 1:30 p.m.

POLITICO 44: The Obama Presidency. Minute by Minute
[Scroll to calendar and click on 5/21]

Please take note of the typical liberal response when they have now comment.... Instead of saying yeah, Obama could have taken some extra time to meet these kids... You get Foo F*&^%ing hoo...

More proof that liberals NEVER criticize their own... And they wonder why so many people can't stand them....

And how often to you criticize YOUR own, KMAN? Just wondering...

I don't get this. The article says the kids didn't show up until after 9:30 a.m., but the president's foreign policy speech was set for 10:00 a.m. He should have postponed that? As it was, it started late. I looked at his schedule for yesterday, and he didn't meet with the Steelers until 1:30 p.m.

Thanks for that. You'll find that most of his stuff needs serious factchecking.

Ahh.. there we go... mystery resolved... thanks! :) Now, let's see how the vitriolic anti-Obama crowd reacts...

Jeesh...I hope they don't put potty breaks on the schedule.

Ahh.. there we go... mystery resolved... thanks! :) Now, let's see how the vitriolic anti-Obama crowd reacts...

no vitriol involved.. barry had a chance to be a hero to little kids and he didn't take it.. he chose to be with his football buddies! end of story,, bunch of disappointed little kids don't matter.. cept somebody published the story!

It never ceases to amaze me, some of you will defend Obama in everything.

The POTUS was 100% WRONG here, meeting a bunch of overpaid football players is NOT a priority compared to giving a group of children a memory that would last them a lifetime.

A LOT of you have some seriously fucked up priorities in life.

Really, climb the fuck out of Obama's ass, he was wrong here.

Why is it thus far I'm the ONLY ONE who actually checked the facts? The kids tour was in the MORNING. Obama's meet with the Steelers was at 1:30 in the AFTERNOON. The morning kiddie tour, especially if they were late, would have conflicted with his major foreign policy speech, which -- sorry -- has global importance and takes precedence. And after all Dick Cheney was already pissed off that Obama's speech got a late start and took longer than 5 minutes which cut into The Dick's rebuttal. And we can't have that.

It never ceases to amaze me, some of you will defend Obama in everything.

The POTUS was 100% WRONG here, meeting a bunch of overpaid football players is NOT a priority compared to giving a group of children a memory that would last them a lifetime.

A LOT of you have some seriously fucked up priorities in life.

Really, climb the fuck out of Obama's ass, he was wrong here.

Why is it thus far I'm the ONLY ONE who actually checked the facts? The kids tour was in the MORNING. Obama's meet with the Steelers was at 1:30 in the AFTERNOON. The morning kiddie tour, especially if they were late, would have conflicted with his major foreign policy speech, which -- sorry -- has global importance and takes precedence. And after all Dick Cheney was already pissed off that Obama's speech got a late start and took longer than 5 minutes which cut into The Dick's rebuttal. And we can't have that.

you're awesome.
really

Yeah, fuck those damn five year olds!! Ha, guess Barry got one over on them, but good. :rolleyes:

how nice that you appear to be on a first name basis with the president. i believe his name is Barack, though... it means blessed... same as Baruch which is Hebrew.

I do love the handwringing because a teacher badly planned a trip... I suppose a president could sit there with school kids reading My Pet Goat while our largest city is being attacked.

That didn't bother the right much and this does?

Once again... faux outrage and total silliness.

In the beginning, he was Barry.

"Barry" was his nickname in college. He wasn't ashamed of it, but the way it is put out there now, you'd think it was some sort of blot as bad as "Hussein." I wonder if these same people made fun of "Barry" Goldwater.

sorry
but where is the criticism for the parents/chaperones/teachers who had an appointment with the president arranged for their little angels and could not make it
9:30 schedule
doors open until 10:30 and they are still not there
why not?
oh, it's Obama's fault the kids are disappointed ... because somehow he caused them to be late for the time set aside for the meeting. could not have been the lame ass adults who screwed up

smell the right wing desperation
Obama should have revised his schedule conducting the nation's business so that the tardy group of kindergartners could meet him
should the kids be disappointed? certainly
should Obama be held responsible? no way in hell
but again, the kool aid klatch cannot identify the actual culprit(s)

The White House tells a slightly different story. A spokesperson said the group was actually supposed to be there at 9:30, but they held the gates for the group until 10:30, 15 minutes longer than they told the group, but when they still hadn't arrived, they had to draw the line.

Were they suppose to be there at 9:30 . . . . or were the gates held 15 minutes longer than they (WH) told the group? Oooo, the mystery deepens.

Know what would have been really cool of Barry to do? Give the kids a little tour then invite them to the Steeler's lunch. He would have come off looking uber cool.

Sure, then the frenzy would go something like: WHAT AN ASS!! DOESN'T OBLAMAMAMAMA HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN ENTERTAIN 5-YEAR OLD CHILDREN AND FOOTBALL STARS?

New Topics

Forum List

Back