Happy Yom Kippur to our Jewish friends

read plato again---his 'ideal society' was the forerunner of Nazism

Hitler used the fascism of Musolini (Italy). This fascism was - as far as I know - without anti-Semitism. And when a Nazi had quoted Plato then I guess everyone had laughed about this "Schöngeist" (aesthete). The program of the NSDAP was very simple. I had exactly 2 words: "Adolf Hitler".

As to female equality----
keep in mind that you should really being congratulating SPARTA ----another
forerunner of Nazism.

What a nonsense. Sure were the Spartans though and rough warriors. But what do you think were the Prussians? And the racistic nonsense from Hitler came in most cases form the English empire adn the USA.

Does the term "animated tool" (clearly not greek
language but a good rendition of the plato concept of non-greeks). In both canon
law and SHARIAH-------the "infidel" became something like the non greeks or for
SPARTA---the HELOTS----remember them?

Good grieve. No comment.

They were something like a
"caste" who were completely disarmed and could LEGALLY be killed for violating
their serf like status. Justinian imposed the same restrictions on NON-CHRISTIANS
in the holy roman empire. Justinian law is the legal basis for the era of the
Inquisition.

Nearly everything what today people say about the inquisitions is wrong. Indeed the inquisition was always a very modern form of criminal jurisdiction - compared with other possibilities in their time of history. The inquisition had for example also a defender - what was not normal in former times of history. The most burnings of witches were fro example made from courts under chair of Mr. Lynch. Where the inquisition was mighty nearly never witches were burned.

As to genocide-----yes hundreds of millions, in the genocides enacted
by the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST and the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

In the holy roman empire lived alway much less than 100 million people. It's the Frankonian empire since the year 800.

Franks_expansion.gif

Sacro_Imperio_Romano.gif

holy roman empire

(starting with Constantine and the development of canon law)
read plato again---his 'ideal society' was the forerunner of Nazism As to female equality----
forerunner of Nazism. Does the term "animated tool" (clearly not greek
language but a good rendition of the plato concept of non-greeks). In both canon
SPARTA---the HELOTS----remember them? They were something like a
their serf like status. Justinian imposed the same restrictions on NON-CHRISTIANS
Inquisition. As to genocide-----yes hundreds of millions, in the genocides enacted

I don't restart always from the same wrong points again.

OH "wrong points" yes----that biggie "WRONG POINT" that the era of the
INQUISITION was SO BENIGN. no one REALLY BURNED -----and it had nothing to do with the genocide of native americans. I have relatives (thru marriage) who still speak Spanish (in LADINO FORM) whose ancestors have not lived in a Spanish speaking country for more than 500 years.

Do you live in England?

No genocides -----right Whole immense communities simply jumped into the sea. -----isn't
LITERACY A Bitch

Your problem is you know nothing very loud.

Last edited:

Hitler used the fascism of Musolini (Italy). This fascism was - as far as I know - without anti-Semitism. And when a Nazi had quoted Plato then I guess everyone had laughed about this "Schöngeist" (aesthete). The program of the NSDAP was very simple. I had exactly 2 words: "Adolf Hitler".

forerunner of Nazism.

What a nonsense. Sure were the Spartans though and rough warriors. But what do you think were the Prussians? And the racistic nonsense from Hitler came in most cases form the English empire adn the USA.

Good grieve. No comment.

Inquisition.

Nearly everything what today people say about the inquisitions is wrong. Indeed the inquisition was always a very modern form of criminal jurisdiction - compared with other possibilities in their time of history. The inquisition had for example also a defender - what was not normal in former times of history. The most burnings of witches were fro example made from courts under chair of Mr. Lynch. Where the inquisition was mighty nearly never witches were burned.

In the holy roman empire lived alway much less than 100 million people. It's the Frankonian empire since the year 800.

Franks_expansion.gif

Sacro_Imperio_Romano.gif

holy roman empire

read plato again---his 'ideal society' was the forerunner of Nazism As to female equality----
Inquisition. As to genocide-----yes hundreds of millions, in the genocides enacted

INQUISITION was SO BENIGN. no one REALLY BURNED -----and it had nothing to do with the genocide of native americans. I have relatives (thru marriage) who still speak Spanish (in LADINO FORM) whose ancestors have not lived in a Spanish speaking country for more than 500 years.

Do you live in England?

No genocides -----right Whole immense communities simply jumped into the sea. -----isn't
LITERACY A Bitch

you are pathetic. a GENOCIDE DENIER

forerunner of Nazism.

Good grieve. No comment.

Inquisition.

Franks_expansion.gif

Sacro_Imperio_Romano.gif

holy roman empire

Do you live in England?

LITERACY A Bitch

I told you yet, that I have also Jewish ancestors on my own, who died in the holocaust. So what you try here is more than only childish. I'm even on a death list of the Nazis on my own. What I don't know is your motivation for the nonsense, which you are doing. In the beginning of this absurde discussion I thought you are a Jew and I liked only to know something from you - and later I tried to correct some of your worst mistakes in context history. Meanwhile I think you have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about. I guess you are one of this wrong "anti-fascists" from the left political spectrum, who call even Jews "Zionazis" or "anti-Semites".

forerunner of Nazism.

Good grieve. No comment.

Inquisition.

Franks_expansion.gif

Sacro_Imperio_Romano.gif

holy roman empire

Do you live in England?

LITERACY A Bitch

I told you yet, that I have also Jewish ancestors on my own, who died in the holocaust. So what you try here is more than only childish. I'm even on a death list of the Nazis on my own. What I don't know is your motivation for the nonsense, which you are doing. In the beginning of this absurde discussion I thought you are a Jew and I liked only to know something from you - and later I tried to correct some of your worst mistakes in context history. Meanwhile I think you have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about. I guess you are one of this wrong "anti-fascists" from the left political spectrum, who call even Jews "Zionazis" or "anti-Semites".

You have said NOTHING----you dispute that which I have posted without saying
what you dispute. Your family tree is not an issue. What are my "worst mistakes"-----or---for that matter---simply, MISTAKES?.. I am a registered
democrat since my 21st birthday LONG LONG AGO --------but certainly not
LEFT as the presently pixilated donkey defines itself

Good grieve. No comment.

Franks_expansion.gif

Sacro_Imperio_Romano.gif

holy roman empire

Do you live in England?

LITERACY A Bitch

what you dispute. Your family tree is not an issue. What are my "worst mistakes"-----or---for that matter---simply, MISTAKES?.. I am a registered

You don't know what you speak about. You are lost in an abstract form of totally senseless hate propaganda. And you are not a Jew. Test: Tell me, why Bernard de Clairvaux (the organizer of the second crusade) persecuted Jews!

Remember, that we all are brothers
All people, beasts, trees and stone and wind
We all descend from the one great being
That was always there
Before people lived and named it
Before the first seed sprouted.

Last edited:

Do you live in England?

LITERACY A Bitch

You don't know what you speak about. You are lost in an abstract form of totally senseless hate propaganda. And you are not a Jew. Test: Tell me, why Bernard de Clairvaux (the organizer of the second crusade) persecuted Jews!

That was always there

I am not familiar with the filthy disgusting crusading jew murdering pig to whom you refer. Hatred and murder of jews is an article of faith of the roman catholic
church

Do you live in England?

That was always there

I am not familiar with the filthy disgusting crusading jew murdering pig to whom you refer.

Bernard de Clairvaux loved Jews and fought against the persecution of Jews during the second crusade.

Hatred and murder of jews is an article of faith of the roman catholic
church

I don't have any problem to be hated because of my Jewish roots - nor because I am a Catholic - or because I am a German.

But do you have also an answer to this question, which I had asked you: "And what exactly is the superlative and not a plural in the sentence: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. ... (1.Mose 1,26) ?" Any real answer? Do you speak Hebrew?

Last edited:

That was always there

I am not familiar with the filthy disgusting crusading jew murdering pig to whom you refer.

Bernard de Clairvaux loved Jews and fought against the persecution of Jews during the second crusade.

church

I don't have any problem to be hated because of my Jewish roots - nor because I am a Catholic - or because I am a German.

But do you have also an answer to this question, which I had asked you: "And what exactly is the superlative and not a plural in the sentence: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. ... (1.Mose 1,26) ?" Any real answer? Do you speak Hebrew?

give it to me in Hebrew so that I can answer you as to what the words mean.
I read Hebrew well enough to do that for you

That was always there

church

Good grief. You don't know this text from the Torah? ... But you speak Hebrew? ... How is this possible? ... I hope this is the right text:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oha - the program here says "contains banned words" and shows not the signs. The program here has by the also a problem with cyrillic letters.

Here's the source for Genesis chapter 1 - it's sentence #26 (Hebrew <-> English): Genesis 1 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

The question is how the plurals in the part "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness ..." are able to be seen like a superlative. We like to know this ... ah sorry: I like to know this.

Last edited:

That was always there

church

Good grief. You don't know this text from the Torah? ... But you speak Hebrew? ... How is this possible? ... I hope this is the right text:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oha - the program here says "contains banned words" and shows not the signs. The program here has by the also a problem with cyrillic letters.

Here's the source for Genesis chapter 1 - it's sentence #26 (Hebrew <-> English): Genesis 1 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

The question is how the plurals in the part "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness ..." are able to be seen like a superlative. We like to know this ... ah sorry: I like to know this.

I never said that I speak Hebrew-----I said I can read the lines and tell you what they mean ACCORDING TO THE NUANCES OF THE HEBREW LANGUAGE.
I am not a fluent speaker. You have to be a bit dim to depend on the translation.
The plural is used in Hebrew----EVEN IN CONVERSATION as a formal form and
as a superlative. There ain't no such thing as "god" saying "I WILL DO..."this or that (as far as I know) . It is always PLURAL The word {approx.} "Elohim" is a plural form but it refers to ONE ENTITY In addressing a single person in a FORMAL way----
one does not say "aleicha" (approx. UPON YOU) One says ALECHEM
---something like UPON YA'ALL. Why is this difficult for you? Lots of languages get into the same kind of stuff. I would say that the translator did
something like-------not so good a job. If you were an extremely important
"THING" you could say "WE LIKE TO KNOW" Queen Elizabeth does it
all the time

BTW----there are some formal kinda forms in German too. ------its been more than 50 years since I did German 101 and 102. By now I know less german than hebrew

That was always there

church

I never said that I speak Hebrew-----I said I can read the lines and tell you what they mean ACCORDING TO THE NUANCES OF THE HEBREW LANGUAGE.
I am not a fluent speaker. You have to be a bit dim to depend on the translation.
as a superlative. There ain't no such thing as "god" saying "I WILL DO..."this or that (as far as I know) . It is always PLURAL

Thanks for this information. ... Nevertheless this information seems to be wrong. ... One moment - let me take a look ... oh yes - it is wrong:

Genesis 26,24:
And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the God of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I am with you and will bless you and multiply your offspring for my servant Abraham’s sake.”

The word {approx.} "Elohim" is a plural form but it refers to ONE ENTITY In addressing a single person in a FORMAL way----
---something like UPON YA'ALL. Why is this difficult for you? Lots of languages get into the same kind of stuff. I would say that the translator did
all the time

To the choirmaster. A Maskil of the Sons of Korah. As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my food day and night, while they say to me all the day long, “Where is your God?” These things I remember, as I pour out my soul: how I would go with the throng and lead them in procession to the house of God with glad shouts and songs of praise, a multitude keeping festival. Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. My soul is cast down within me; therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar. Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me. By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life. I say to God, my rock: “Why have you forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?” As with a deadly wound in my bones, my adversaries taunt me, while they say to me all the day long, “Where is your God?” Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

Psalm 42

Last edited:
Both Joseph and Mary were descendants of David, plus Joseph would be the the 'father' under 'secular' Jewish laws, so that isn't an issue. What 'doesn't hold water'? We know they were related.
Joseph may be the 'father' under some secular law, but he wasn't an actual father of Jesus. So, Jesus can't be a descendant of David.

What 'Don't hold water' is the version about Mary and Joseph being relatives. Where is that said in NT?

Just your uneducated opinion. Those of us who are aware of the practice of adoption can ignore the usual attempts to screw up the obvious, and anybody can find the answer to that themselves. It's not a disputable point and already discussed re Mathew and Luke's genealogies in another thread.

It would seem so. Is your arm a part of you, or is it a 'module'? Jesus is still around, according to the NT, and has always been around, not just from a particular time and place, same as your arms if they haven't been lost for some reason
Then in this case we return back to Sabbelianism. There is one God in various revelations. Then may it be said that God 'the father' was crucified? And why in this case it is needed to worship 'son' if worshipping should be applied to God as a whole?

Nope. Again, just your weird personal interpretation.

For the Peanut Gallery, it is even stated yet again near the very end of Revelations - 22:13: "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."
22:16:"I, Jesus have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."

Those unfamiliar with the NT can start here on this particular topic:

Romans 1:3 - concerning His Son,... - Verse-by-Verse Commentary

There are several references to his 'roots' throughout, there is no mistake;and, the 'Son of David' is a messianic title as well, not just a genealogical statement. Then you can look up Mary's relationships after these.[/QUOTE]
Well, I have read some things about this. Below is what I can say according to my weird uneducated position.

And I can say this - either the Christians should accept that the virgin birth of Jesus is a myth or that Jesus isn't of the house of David. Because this two conceptions don't get along whatsoever. And that is why.

First of all, according to Jewish tradition a tribal affiliation was tied with patrilineal side. They cite Numbers 1:18 to base their opinion. And the evangelists prove that by listing only men's names in their genealogies.

Second. The Romans 1:3 states that Jesus was the seed of David by flesh. So, speculations about adoption are irrelevant. Connecting Mary with this is inappropriate becsuse of: as stated above it was the father line which determined to what house one belonged, and the most important - there are no passage in NT that directly confirms Mary being a descendant of David.

And third. Having read some passages of prophecies about the Messiah (Isaiah 16:5, Jeremiah 23:5-6) and some Psalms (132:11, 89:3-4) I am more inclined with the Jewish view that they are talking about a human of David's line rather than about embodied God.

That was always there

church

There ain't no such thing as "god" saying "I WILL DO..."this or that (as far as I know) . It is always PLURAL

Read Genesis 2.18 in Hebrew.

church

as a superlative. There ain't no such thing as "god" saying "I WILL DO..."this or that (as far as I know) . It is always PLURAL

Thanks for this information. ... Nevertheless this information seems to be wrong. ... One moment - let me take a look ... oh yes - it is wrong:

Genesis 26,24:
And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the God of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I am with you and will bless you and multiply your offspring for my servant Abraham’s sake.”

The word {approx.} "Elohim" is a plural form but it refers to ONE ENTITY In addressing a single person in a FORMAL way----
all the time

To the choirmaster. A Maskil of the Sons of Korah. As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my food day and night, while they say to me all the day long, “Where is your God?” These things I remember, as I pour out my soul: how I would go with the throng and lead them in procession to the house of God with glad shouts and songs of praise, a multitude keeping festival. Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. My soul is cast down within me; therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar. Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me. By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life. I say to God, my rock: “Why have you forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?” As with a deadly wound in my bones, my adversaries taunt me, while they say to me all the day long, “Where is your God?” Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

Psalm 42

what was "wrong" in your limited mind?

church

There ain't no such thing as "god" saying "I WILL DO..."this or that (as far as I know) . It is always PLURAL

Read Genesis 2.18 in Hebrew.

ok the phrase ----"I will make"-----is logically ALSO translated-----not necessarily in the FIRST PERSON----but in the passive----as WILL BE MADE.
"I will make a helper...."
"will be made a helper..." the "make" or "create" word is simply expressed in the future tense. <<< that is my best guess. ------it is not, however----
"we will create"

Genesis 26,24:

all the time

Psalm 42

Sorry - but I am not any longer able to take serios what you say.

Last edited:

Genesis 26,24:

all the time

Psalm 42

what is "serios" ----is it one of the banned words?

Genesis 26,24:

all the time

Psalm 42

what is "serios" ----is it one of the banned words?

No comment

Forum List

Back