Happy World Toilet Day

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
No Crap.

NOT to be confused with January 27th, Thomas Crapper Day (said to be the inventor of the flush toilet)

On the serious side...according to the World Toilet Summit, over 2.6 billion people in other countries across the globe do not have basic sanitation (which can cause widespread diesease and death).

On the light side....before you rush to flush and clean out the crapper in honor of this day, don't forget to support the economy in the guise of the greeting card industry and buy your "Happy Toilet Day" card today.

wm-Funny%20Toilet%20Poster.jpg

:lol:

That's a high tech crapper alright....:eusa_eh:

I prefer something a bit more simple yet flashy....and ergonomic.

SpeedingOuthouse.jpg

Whoa...now that hurts the eyes....uh......where'd you find that?

I like those kind of seats that have a gap in the front of them that looks like a big horseshoe. They don't fall down and hit you on the back of the neck when you're puking in the throne from drinking too much.

I like those kind of seats that have a gap in the front of them that looks like a big horseshoe. They don't fall down and hit you on the back of the neck when you're puking in the throne from drinking too much.

Ah....performing your ritual ablulations to the Gods of beer and barf?

I highly recommend one of those lightweight foam padded jobs :D

Mine was just installed yesterday, sure beats the old one.

wooden+toilet+throne.jpg

Old one:

destroyed-pier2.jpg

You don't want to know what the items around the hole are for. You really don't want to know......

Well...you know, I must say there is something satisyingly primative yet....uh....elegant about a simple hole :)

The toilet has made this country what it is today

Forum List

Back