Happy With tRumps Tariffs?

Are you saying they do?

Yes, absolutely.

Your hatred for America has you saying really stupid shit.
The stupid shit here is you saying things like "your hatred for America..."

So you can take that shit and put it right back in whichever hole you pulled it out of.

You Communists pissing in the face of America's steel and iron workers is the sure way to gain the power you lust in 2020. :thup:

Make sure your contempt for American workers is shouted loudly. Let your hatred for America and everything American shine through...
You really aren't all there, are you.

You Communist piles of shit need to run ads with you saying that America steel sucks, as part of the Union outreach program..

Then of course tell the Union folk that you'll strip them of their healthcare and bring in illegal aliens to take their jobs.

No doubt you Stalinists are going to control all three branches after the 2020 elections... :thup:
lol. well at least you got one thing right.

Make sure to focus on the "America sucks and American workers are inferior" outreach program. It's how you're regain the unions that you lost to Trump.

Oh, and don't forget to remind them that you'll take away their healthcare so that you can give healthcare to illegals. :thup:

Make sure to focus on the "America sucks and American workers are inferior" outreach program. It's how you're regain the unions that you lost to Trump.

Oh, and don't forget to remind them that you'll take away their healthcare so that you can give healthcare to illegals. :thup:
Wow, you're really confused.

Well yeah, so you Stalinists should forge ahead with your message. :thup:

A Democratic nominee favoring 'Medicare for all' will lose union votes in must-win states

Why would we ever want to make steel here when we can import it for less? Nobody wins in a trade war, and I would rather live in a country which imports more than it exports.

Careful, marion, you are thanking someone you have been calling a commie, liar, leftie and a progressive. Of course, at times, the Lefties call me a fascist. It's a real hard life for a real Moderate (centrist) in this world. But someone has to do it.

Perhaps at times I am too jaded and quick to judge.
:dunno:

Hey, we all get cranky with age. And you are one old codger no matter what your real age is.:beer:

Careful, marion, you are thanking someone you have been calling a commie, liar, leftie and a progressive. Of course, at times, the Lefties call me a fascist. It's a real hard life for a real Moderate (centrist) in this world. But someone has to do it.

Perhaps at times I am too jaded and quick to judge.
:dunno:

Hey, we all get cranky with age. And you are one old codger no matter what your real age is.:beer:

Thanks, I think. :)

Wow, you're really a leftist shill faggot. :eek:
06-01 _ Smiley _ Roll Eyes.gif

Forum List

Back