Happy US Constitution Day

The way the gubment acts these days, it truly is amazing that there are actually RULES for how they are supposed to act. Now it's pretty much "Take a poll. Do what it says. Take another poll. Are people happy? If yes, do more of the same. If no, take money from those who earned it and give it to the rabble and do whatever you want to do, anyway. Rinse. Repeat."

No morals. No standards. Madness reigns.

Great! Now I'm sad.

What a bunch of radical rabble rousers. What were they trying to do with this kind of stuff?

You almost brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard at your response. Of all the unmitigated gall .... YOU calling ANYONE radical rabble rousers.

There's probably a pic of you next to the definition.

(1) The Uzi is the weapon of your people:

uzi-does-it-shirt.jpg

(2) It's virtually impossible to obtain a fully-automatic Uzi in the United States. Apparently giving unemployed treasury agents something to do after Prohibition ended was more important than upholding the Second Amendment.

A better sentence would have been "I only mind your trading all our other rights so you can have a bayonet lug on your rifle."

(1) The Uzi is the weapon of your people:

uzi-does-it-shirt.jpg

(2) It's virtually impossible to obtain a fully-automatic Uzi in the United States. Apparently giving unemployed treasury agents something to do after Prohibition ended was more important than upholding the Second Amendment.

A better sentence would have been "I only mind your trading all our other rights so you can have a bayonet lug on your rifle."

cool shirt. uzi does it... heh.

you need more than a semi auto???

i don't think the 2nd says and ninja baby shall haev the right to as much firepower as his little demented heart wants. :eusa_whistle:

on an unrelated note, looks like Israel's next PM might be a woman.

Forum List

Back